Judgement Dave

Petition Asking FFG to Provide a UGC Scenario Editor for Mansions of Madness e2

Signed;

I pretty much demand such a service after that price tag. 1:st edition had more scenarios and objectives whilst cheaper, and many user created scenarios, and I wish for more. 

If FFG is thinking about releasing only digital scenarios for a price tag they wont give us a scenario editor.

I ask them to consider solutions so the community can have that editor. 

Maybe give us a scenario pack with several digital scenarios included with a editor for a price tag.

Edited by Gladeflower

(guys, if you wanna talk about "if and when" or about what FFG should or shouldn't do, please do this in a different thread to avoid signatures to be watered down by other posts)

Signed.

Willing to pay for an editor and for user-created scenarios.

To maintain the potential revenue stream of digital purchases, a viable alternative might be that UGC scenarios could only be "shared" by being sold in a marketplace, and FFG gets a cut of each sale.

Two key requirements would be a rating/review system and cross-platform purchases.

This would be great, call it the "Keeper's Toolkit" or something like that.  If they could make the scenario creation tool web based (like the ones for Descent and X-Wing) and then allow us to browse and download the user created scenarios from within the app that would be perfect.

Day One buy for me!

An editor would take Mansions to a completely different level in terms of replayabalility, story-telling, meta-gaming, and ease of play.

With an Editor, this would be the first game to live up to the holy grail of the 'Board-Game / RPG Combo", and it would solve the problem of how to tell a good, detailed narrative without running out of replay value. (Pandemic Legacy and TIME Stories could not easily implement something like this. It's a beneficial by-product of using an App.)

So my suggestion to FFG is to take the money and run - or someone else will soon enough. People are salivating for this.