Judgement Dave

Petition Asking FFG to Provide a UGC Scenario Editor for Mansions of Madness e2

Count me in! This would be totally awesome. And if they would then use the codebase to add an editor to Descent and Imperial Assault as well, my life would finally be complete (this statement might be slightly hyperbolic ;) ).

+1, seems like a must have to me since there are only four scenarios right now and crowd sourcing this would probably take some pressure off FFG to keep up with demand for new scenarios.

Signed!

As an alternative, though, maybe just ... don't go after people that put together a web-based, open-source companion app?

(Note: I haven't played yet, just picked up my copy yesterday, so I'm not positive how hard making such a thing would be)

I'd like this so much I'd even be willing to pay a reasonable fee for some kind of unlock for it. Mansions 1e had so much wasted potential dying as young as it did, but with 2e's app options there is SO much potential!!! But as the OP stated, there is no community scenario options for 2e content.

Realistically, I don't see them incorporating this functionality, there is SO MUCH that goes on behind the scenes thematically and logically that it would be so hard to script out. But, they'd be fools not to; with the app being available on Steam, i'm sure it is only a matter of time before someone else does this.

Realistically, I don't see them incorporating this functionality, there is SO MUCH that goes on behind the scenes thematically and logically that it would be so hard to script out. But, they'd be fools not to; with the app being available on Steam, i'm sure it is only a matter of time before someone else does this.

Is there?

I don't want to go through and explore the scenarios too much before I play, but I've been looking for a web app project, and would be interested in chatting with someone that has to start building out a list of requirements for such an app. I'll obviously need to play through a few scenarios before I could start making something, but I wouldn't mind getting started on planning, if anyone wants to offer some insight.