Sign in to follow this  
SabineKey

The Raven's Claw

Were Kyle and Jan to come back into the fold, I'd prefer if Kyle remained a muggle, instead of just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions. He should keep his distrust of bartenders with bad grammar though.

Yea, I get how the whole "turning Kyle into a jedi" thing was probably made for the purposes of letting the player fool around with awesome powers, as an evolution of the game franchise. But then again, the whole Rebel-operative-turned-jedi thing is what sets Kyle apart from being a generic non-smuggling Han Solo. Maybe make him force sensitive (a la Leia), and able to fight alright with a lightsaber, rather than being a full-on jedi master?

Were Kyle and Jan to come back into the fold, I'd prefer if Kyle remained a muggle, instead of just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions. He should keep his distrust of bartenders with bad grammar though.

I'm fine either way as long as he keeps the Bryar pistol. I always loved the design. Don't no why.

On 8/4/2016 at 3:26 PM, That Blasted Samophlange said:

I dont get the whole, "kyle should not become a jedi" movement. His storyline is unique amongst both smuggelers and jedis alike, that he is the only smuggler to have force powers, the only jedi to have worked in the empire, and the underground criminal world; it gives him so much depth and uniqueness that makes him stand out both amungst othet smugglers and other jedi, its a part of what makes him such an interesting and different character. I think if you remove his jedi half, you take so much away from him as a potential character, as watching him go from imperial agent, to rebel smuggler, to jedi, sith, common smuggler, and then reemerge as one of the first old cannon grey jedis, watching his transformation and growth is part of what made him such an amazing character. What youre talking about, is pealing layers off of him, and making him normal and boring, just another common smuggler.

No, i think if you dont bring kyle back as he originally was (minus the stealing the death star bit, which has been given away to Jyn Urso in rogue one), then its better not to bring him back at all. Kyle is a jedi, its just part of who he is, making him less than that is a sham.

Edited by OtakuModeEngage

I thought i wanted the Tie Silencer.

But then i saw dis...

I want dis now instead!

Anyone who doesnt like everything related to Kyle Katarn is wrong and should feel bad.

*Runs off to play Jedi Knight II, Jedi Outcast, and Jedi Academy...

Edited by Boom Owl