Sign in to follow this  
Cgriffith

Fel, Ryad and Glaive Sq. Pilot - Thoughts?

So I am considering the following list

Soontir Fel - Crackshot, Twin Ion Engine Mk. II, Engine Upgrade & Royal Tie Title

Ryad - Crackshot, Tie/x7, Twin Ion Engine Mk. II

Glaive Sq. Pilot. - Crackshot, Tie/x7

Thoughts, ideas, weakness, strength all appreciated

If you are looking for all your ships to have Crackshot, I wouldn't take Fel. That man lives and breathes Push The Limit. He's a little too fragile for his points to leave him with only one action a turn. If you want Fel in the squad, I'd say get rid of Engine Upgrade (as it is useless on Fel) and switch out Crackshot for PTL and with the remaining points, give him Autothrusters.

Ryad and the Glave look solid.

If you are looking for all your ships to have Crackshot, I wouldn't take Fel. That man lives and breathes Push The Limit. He's a little too fragile for his points to leave him with only one action a turn. If you want Fel in the squad, I'd say get rid of Engine Upgrade (as it is useless on Fel) and switch out Crackshot for PTL and with the remaining points, give him Autothrusters.

This. You're not maximizing the utility of Fel- he needs PTL to make his ability worthwhile.

This. You're not maximizing the utility of Fel- he needs PTL to make his ability worthwhile.

Thank you. Still new and trying to understand all the mechanics of the game. I will make the changes immediately. I appreciate the feed back

So Fel should be used as follows:

-PTL

-Autothrusters

with the list remaining the same otherwise?

Edited by Cgriffith