Sign in to follow this  
dewbie420

Smuggling Compartment spoiled.

Yep. YT only, limited. Gain illicit, equip an additional modification costing 3 or less.  Exactly what I was expecting, though I was hoping it might actually give a negative point cost - an illicit slot probably isn't enough to fix the YT generics.

E: http://imgur.com/7SvAdBp

(Also disappointed it's not actually called Smug Computers)

Edited by thespaceinvader

an illicit and and extra upgrade slot...... i see auto thrusters on a falcon with lando and c3po 

Yeah as noted that doesn;'t work for two reasons...

I'm wondering about Feedback Dash, but he's very, very limited without EU.  I think this is a solid fix idea for the low PS YTs, on the basis that it won't be used by the high PS ones who really like Engine Upgrade, but the low PS ones get a cool new slot with some useful stuff in it.

an illicit and and extra upgrade slot...... i see auto thrusters on a falcon with lando and c3po 

I'm wondering about Feedback Dash, but he's very, very limited without EU.  I think this is a solid fix idea for the low PS YTs, on the basis that it won't be used by the high PS ones who really like Engine Upgrade, but the low PS ones get a cool new slot with some useful stuff in it.

You use your first slot to ass a boost. then auto thrusters in the extra slot no problem. it costs less than 3 points and you have the boost from your first upgrade slot

You use your first slot to ass a boost. then auto thrusters in the extra slot no problem. it costs less than 3 points and you have the boost from your first upgrade slot

No, you have Smuggling Compartment in the first slot.  If you have Smuggling Compartment you can never take Engine Upgrade at all.

Edited by thespaceinvader

I'm wondering about Feedback Dash, but he's very, very limited without EU. I think this is a solid fix idea for the low PS YTs, on the basis that it won't be used by the high PS ones who really like Engine Upgrade, but the low PS ones get a cool new slot with some useful stuff in it.

Smuggling Compartment is a MOD!

And a wild Ninja was spotted!

Runs away

Edited by Diggs Sparklighter

No, you have Smuggling Compartment in the first slot.  If you have Smuggling Compartment you can never take Engine Upgrade at all.

And Vectored Thrusters is small ship only. Sadly if you want the Smuggler's Compartment, you have to give up any post-maneuver repositioning. Both Dash and Han really love their EUs.

I can see using Feedback array on a cheaper Leebo build. Not sure there is anything that really benefits Chewie.

OK, how about this.

1st Mod = Smuggler's compartment

2nd Mod = Electronic Baffles

Illicit = (Your choice)

Crew = Leebo

You get a boost from Leebo. Since you are a large ship, 1 Ion token won't bother you and if you need to do it multiple times you can use the Baffles to soak up the Ion token. It works out one point cheaper than EU and leaves your Illicit slot free but takes up a crew slot instead.

Not sure if it is worthwhile but at least it is an option.

OK, how about this.

1st Mod = Smuggler's compartment

2nd Mod = Electronic Baffles

Illicit = (Your choice)

Crew = Leebo

You get a boost from Leebo. Since you are a large ship, 1 Ion token won't bother you and if you need to do it multiple times you can use the Baffles to soak up the Ion token. It works out one point cheaper than EU and leaves your Illicit slot free but takes up a crew slot instead.

Not sure if it is worthwhile but at least it is an option.

Baffles is a system upgrade.

Could only people who have actually read the rules and/or understand what the various upgrades are and how they work post combinations from here on, please?

Otherwise, I feel we're only moments away from someone talking about running an illicit cloaking device + stygium particle accelerator equipped Dash...

Edited by Dr Zoidberg

And leebo might buy you boost, but only for your highly coveted crew slot...

It's not a bad card, but it's one that really wants more sufficiently interesting mid options for non-patch cards that have used on low agi craft, first. This isn't impossible! We just don't have them yet. :)