Sign in to follow this  
JJFDVORAK

_______lessness?

So the Empire has Ruthlessness and Scum now has Fearlessness. What "lessness" will Rebels get? I vote for Hopelessness because Obiwan Kenobi was the Rebellion's only hope at one point, but he's never made it into the game, so the Rebels are full of Hopelessness. What lessness do you think the Rebels will get?

Hmmm, Yoda says to Luke, "You are reckless."

*Recklessness

EPT, Luke Skywalker only.

0 points

When Attacking or Defending you and the enemy ship may each roll 2 additional dice.

FAQ:  Ships with the Luke Skywalker crew upgrade equipped may equip the Reckless EPT if they have an available EPT upgrade slot.  

Screw You.... REB%252520BEN.png IS at my house!!!

Stop being an FFG SLAVE!

:lol:

How about sharing the wealth man? I haven't even seen any good ideas for an Obi card. Just got finished with some X-wing and Punisher titles, would love to have an Obiwan to add to the next set of customs I go to print off.

Screw You.... REB%252520BEN.png IS at my house!!!

Stop being an FFG SLAVE!

:lol:

How about sharing the wealth man? I haven't even seen any good ideas for an Obi card. Just got finished with some X-wing and Punisher titles, would love to have an Obiwan to add to the next set of customs I go to print off.

Force Guidance: You may change any single negative di roll to a positive result of your choice once per turn. You may also deal any single face up card face down and ignore it's effect. 

I have had this for about two years so it was fun to see The Emperor come into the game after my idea...

:)

Dauntlessness - At the start of combat, assign your ship an evade token if at least one enemy ship has you in arc.

Doubtlessness - When attacking or defending, if there is another friendly ship at Range 1, you may re-roll one of your blank results.

Relentlessness - gives you "Fel's Wrath"'s ability (to throw around some cheap EPT generics; even the faceless of the Rebellion can be heroes).

Selflessness - When a friendly ship at Range 1 is targeted for an attack, you may make yourself the target of the attack, if able. If you do, assign your ship a focus token.

Tirelessness - After you remove a stress token from your ship, you may perform one free action.

Edited by ObiWonka

Selflessness

If another friendly ship within Range 1 of you is dealt any Damage cards as a result of an attack, you may receive one stress token, one ion token and one face-up Damage card.  If you do, that friendly ship discards all Damage cards it was just dealt.

While not a "Lessness" I think Rebels could get a cool discard EPT that is Rebel only.

"Heart of Freedom" like the Imperial Assault upgrade.

(if you were copying the Imperial Assault it would be 3 pts: Discard this card during the combat phase recover 2 hull points, remove 1 stress token and take 1 free action.)

Edited by CheapCreep

So the Empire has Ruthlessness and Scum now has Fearlessness. What "lessness" will Rebels get? I vote for Hopelessness because Obiwan Kenobi was the Rebellion's only hope at one point, but he's never made it into the game, so the Rebels are full of Hopelessness. What lessness do you think the Rebels will get?

Forcefulness.

When you roll a crit you may talk to yourself and pretend you are talking to an imaginary friend named "Obi-Wan Kenobi".

Listlessness- 0 pt. upgrade. When you reveal a red maneuver, you may allow your opponent to instead select one green maneuver for you to perform. If you do so, you may assign one evade token to this ship.

Ya know, that is actually not a bad way to look at this.

Sleeplessness

EPT, -3 points (This upgrade has a negative squad point value)

Rebel only

You may not perform focus actions or be assigned focus tokens

Would this actually be useful given the lack of EPT capable generics in the Rebel faction?  Who might want this?  Is -3 too much or not enough to give up focusing for the entire match?

Listlessness- 0 pt. upgrade. When you reveal a red maneuver, you may allow your opponent to instead select one green maneuver for you to perform. If you do so, you may assign one evade token to this ship.

Ya know, that is actually not a bad way to look at this.

Sleeplessness

EPT, -3 points (This upgrade has a negative squad point value)

Rebel only

You may not perform focus actions or be assigned focus tokens

Would this actually be useful given the lack of EPT capable generics in the Rebel faction?  Who might want this?  Is -3 too much or not enough to give up focusing for the entire match?

34pts for a FCS Mangler Ten Numb.

21pts for Dutch with r2-d6 and -3 EPT.

14pt Blount

Dauntless - At the start of combat, assign your ship an evade token if at least one enemy ship has you in arc.

Doubtlessness - When attacking or defending, if there is another friendly ship at Range 1, you may re-roll one of your blank results.

Relentlessness - gives you "Fel's Wrath"'s ability (to throw around some cheap EPT generics; even the faceless of the Rebellion can be heroes).

Selflessness - When a friendly ship at Range 1 is targeted for an attack, you may make yourself the target of the attack, if able. If you do, assign your ship a focus token.

Tirelessness - After you remove a stress token from your ship, you may perform one free action.

These are all thematically brilliant!