Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe Boss Red Seven

SCUM... They Just keep Getting Better!

33 posts in this topic

SCUM... The GLORY!

60SA.gif

(SIC 'EM BOYS!!! _heart__rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif)>      SCUM%2BHUTT%2BKERAXE.png             SCUM%2BHUTT%2BKERAXE.png             SCUM%2BHUTT%2BKERAXE.png

SCUM%2BHUTT%2BKERAXE.png              SCUM%2BHUTT%2BKERAXE.png

SCUM%2BPRO%2BFANG.PNG  :P    SCUM%2BPRO%2BFANG.PNG  :lol:

SCUM%2BPRO%2BFANG.PNG  :D

Ghostly_Skull.gifIMP%2BTIE%2BINTERCEPTOR%2BNDV.PNG  :blink:

Ghostly_Skull.gifIMP%2BTIE%2BINTERCEPTOR%2B181%2BNDV.png  :unsure:            

Ghostly_Skull.gifIMP%2BTIE%2BINTERCEPTOR%2BROYAL%2BNDV.PN  :angry:    

SCUM... The GLORY!

60SA.gif

(SCYK 'EM BOYS!!! _heart__rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif)>      SCUM%2BHUTT%2BKERAXE.png             SCUM%2BHUTT%2BKERAXE.png             SCUM%2BHUTT%2BKERAXE.png

Fixed that spelling error for you :P

SCUM... The GLORY!

60SA.gif

(SCYK 'EM BOYS!!! _heart__rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif)>      SCUM%2BHUTT%2BKERAXE.png             SCUM%2BHUTT%2BKERAXE.png             SCUM%2BHUTT%2BKERAXE.png

Fixed that spelling error for you :P

BOO%2BTOPIC%2BGOOD%2BPOST.png

Rear Admiral C. + Gunner + Vader has something to say to your Fang Fighters - and he wanted me to ask you, "What is this 'arc' you speak of?"

60SA.gif

IMP%2BCAPT%2BOICUNN.PNG:wub:

SCUM%2BPRO%2BFANG%2BBAT.PNG                                         SCUM%2BPRO%2BFANG.PNG

SCUM%2BPRO%2BFANG%2BBAT%2B2.PNGIMP%2BBLAST%2BBAT.PNGIMP%2BRAIDER%2BNDV.png

Rear Admiral C. + Gunner + Vader has something to say to your Fang Fighters - and he wanted me to ask you, "What is this 'arc' you speak of?"

60SA.gif

SCUM%2BPRO%2BFANG%2BBAT.PNG                                         SCUM%2BPRO%2BFANG.PNG

I would like to spam this across the forum, but I'm classy - like Chiraneau. 

Joe Boss Red Seven likes this

60SA.gif

I would like to spam this across the forum, but I'm classy - like Chiraneau. 

I don't just post my little cartoons for me... and SPAM ain't Ham... go for it.

:lol:

IMP%2BTIE%2BDEF%2BNEW.pngIMP%2BTIE%2BDEF%2BNEW.pngIMP%2BTIE%2BDEF%2BNEW.png

IMP%2BTIE%2BNEW.pngIMP%2BTIE%2BNEW.pngIMP%2BTIE%2BNEW.png                                                                           IMP%2BTIE%2BNEW.pngIMP%2BTIE%2BNEW.pngIMP%2BTIE%2BNEW.png

IMP%2BTIE%2BNEW.pngIMP%2BTIE%2BNEW.pngIMP%2BTIE%2BNEW.png                                                                           IMP%2BTIE%2BNEW.pngIMP%2BTIE%2BNEW.pngIMP%2BTIE%2BNEW.png                                                                    IMP%2BTIE%2BDEF%2BIV%2BNEW.PNG

IMP%2BRAID%2BNDV.PNG

Scum still has much to learn :-p

Where are you folk getting these ... ?! I want them, too. 

Magic

The darkest kind.

(I have a folder where I save em all and look at them sometimes...kinda like my plastic ships)

Edited by dewbie420
Radzap, GLEXOR, Cubanboy and 1 other like this

Magic

The darkest kind.

(I have a folder where I save em all and look at them sometimes...kinda like my plastic ships)

I have a few folders full too...

;)

BOSS%2BSHOP%2BSFMA%2BSGB%2BProject%2BOve

Not sure about this guy, I mean I would never leave my kid alone with him....,

Edited by Cubanboy

Magic
The darkest kind.(I have a folder where I save em all and look at them sometimes...kinda like my plastic ships)

;)

He's got toys and they'd be well-fed - why not?

Lol

Magic
The darkest kind.(I have a folder where I save em all and look at them sometimes...kinda like my plastic ships)

;)

Lol

DAT...

:D

Radzap and GLEXOR like this

We don't need Scum Aces, too!

Imperials are next - and you hated Palp Shuttle? My guess is another large-based ship that will carry The One True Palatine (and then some) and have more ordinance than the pre-nerf Contracted Scout.

Joe Boss Red Seven likes this

We don't need Scum Aces, too!

Imperials are next - and you hated Palp Shuttle? My guess is another large-based ship that will carry The One True Palatine (and then some) and have more ordinance than the pre-nerf Contracted Scout.

Oh yes we do... AND Dat HUGE Ship... then REB's & IMP's can get something else...

:lol:

Cubanboy likes this

I'm pretty happy that Scum is finally more than just Bro Bots.  They just need to get their Epic ship and a fix for the Kihraxz Fighter.  Personally, I think they should make multiple titles for the Kihraxz Fighter as it was supposed to be a highly customizable ship.  Why not have different types of upgrades?  

I'd love for them to make something for the Kihraxz to boost them at R2.  You get ships good at long range and ships good at close range, but the medium fighter should shine at medium range!  

Rebels are lagging.  Hopefully Gencon will announce a Rebel Veterans and Scum Aces packs.

Well....Rebels dominated the game for more years than most and I'm fine with them being a little back benched for the moment.  Maybe if people quit taking Imp Aces and U-boats, we might see more Rebels.  

Magic

;)

Lol

I was just thinking about two nights ago when my son broke one of my T-70s, So I change my mind he is all yours for the next two days.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Joe Boss Red Seven and GLEXOR like this

I'm pretty happy that Scum is finally more than just Bro Bots. 

Somehow implying that Jumpmasters aren't everywhere.