Sign in to follow this  
Dagonet

Stranger Things

Oh, I started watching this last week with wife and son.  We got through Ep 3 before my son had to go to camp for the week.  He doesn't get back until Friday!  I'm really missing this show.  It's almost good this way as we can think about it between episodes.  Binging is good at times, but sometimes you plow through it so fast, you don't appreciate it.  

Do we know for sure there will be a Season 2?

Word is that Stranger Things has been renewed for Season 2.

As much as I enjoyed ST, I'm curious to see where S2 would go.  I'm assuming there's a lot we don't know about Upside-down.

OK.....we have 1 more episode to watch.  We haven't binged watched these and I'm kind of glad.  It's a good show that I think about between episodes.  My son went to camp in the middle of us watching it and it's made us slow down.  I love it!   One more episode...

I liked but i felt the ending was a little rushed.

Definitely more to come from the Spookum especially with those eggs lying around.

Edited by McFoy

I really couldnt get into it.  Felt horribly derivative rather than nostalgic to me.   Got bored about 3/4 through episode 2.

I may give it another chance at some later point but the only thing i really liked was the score...

Guest Compactsteak

Very entertaining show, Netflix has done a great job with their original programming.  I highly suggest Marco Polo and Daredevil as well.

Peeky Blinders is good too but I think it's a British show that Netflix has for those in the US.  Great entertainment.  

Wife and I finished it a few days ago and I really liked it.   Started a little slow for me but really took off.  

To be honest though, I don't want a season 2.   Season 1 was awesome, but Season 2 feels like it will be predictable.  Would have much rather had Season 2 be with a whole new story, but tied to Season 1 somehow towards the end.