Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe Boss Red Seven

Boss' Emotes: STAR WARS REBELS... Hurray!

13 posts in this topic

So I got the whole crew done this week... and it was a fun little project.

The Emotes are shown here at a two hundred percent increase of their original size; which is about half the size they are when I actually paint them.

We all show our love of STAR WARS in our own way, this is one of my favorites... then we get to play games with the models too! Thanks FFG!

60SA.gif

BOSS%2BEMOTES%2BSTAR%2BWARS%2BREBELS.PNG

Fancy blown up postcard size.

REB%2BHERA.PNG REB%2BDROID%2BCHOPPER.png REB%2BEZRA.png REB%2BKANAN.PNG REB%2BSABINE.PNG REB%2BZEB..png REB%2BAHSOKA.PNG

REB%2BGHOST%2BVCX-100.PNG REB%2BPHANTOM.pngREB%2BHUGE%2BCR%2B90%2BBLUE.PNGREB%2BA-WING%2B2.PNG

The actual size of the original art... they are emotes after all.

60SA.gif

UPDATE: IMPERIALS!

IMP%2BLORD%2BDARTH%2BVADER.png IMP%2BTARKIN.png IMP%2BTHRAWN.PNG IMP%2BAGENT%2BKALLUS.PNG IMP%2BR-4%2BAGRO.PNG IMP%2BDROID%2BRA-7%2BPT.png  

IMP%2BADV%2BPT.png IMP%2BHUGE%2BGOZANTI%2B2.PNGIMP%2BHUGE%2BGOZANTI%2B1.PNGIMP%2BHUGE%2BGOZANTI%2B3.PNGIMP%2BTIE%2BNEW.png

Edited by Joe Boss Red Seven
Ob3ron, taulover55, maxam and 11 others like this

excellent work

Are you going to make some of the baddies from the show?

I sure am... I do have a few already done: IMP%2BLORD%2BDARTH%2BVADER.png IMP%2BTARKIN.png IMP%2BTHRAWN.PNG IMP%2BR-4%2BAGRO.PNG IMP%2BDROID%2BRA-7%2BPT.png but I get what you mean; more badies that originate from the show. I am going to do some soon.

I would like this post but,,,

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

Happens to the best of us... dunnit Brah?

:o  :huh:  -_-

maxam likes this

excellent work

I sure am... I do have a few already done: IMP%2BLORD%2BDARTH%2BVADER.png IMP%2BTARKIN.png IMP%2BTHRAWN.PNG IMP%2BR-4%2BAGRO.PNG IMP%2BDROID%2BRA-7%2BPT.png but I get what you mean; more badies that originate from the show. I am going to do some soon.

inquisitors - star wars rebels

Joe Boss Red Seven likes this

Thank you Joe...

You are an oasis of joy in a desert of negativity.

Keep on keeping the fun in X-Wing!

Thanks Brother! I know I should be mad when I am here but most of the time about all I can summon up is mild annoyance... if I try hard.

:lol:  :D  :)

excellent work

AND Agent Kallus... for sure!

;)

excellent work

KALLUS!

IMP%2BAGENT%2BKALLUS.PNG:wub:

librerian samae likes this

REB%2BKANAN.PNG   Ghostly_Skull.gif  IMP%2BAGENT%2BKALLUS.PNG

IMP%2BHUGE%2BGOZANTI%2B2.PNG                                         IMP%2BTIE%2BNEW.png                        IMP%2BHUGE%2BGOZANTI%2B3.PNG

IMP%2BTIE%2BNEW.png               IMP%2BTIE%2BNEW.png    

IMP%2BTIE%2BNEW.png

REB%2BPHANTOM.png           REB%2BTIE%2BSABINE.png

REB%2BA-WING%2B2.PNG                          REB%2BGHOST%2BVCX-100.PNG REB%2BA-WING%2B2.PNG     REB%2BA-WING%2B2.PNG

REB%2BA-WING%2B2.PNG

librerian samae likes this