Absol197

Trends, Statistics, and Predictions!

To be honest, Spy is the career most in need of help from a sourcebook. Per the Core Rulebook, it has:

• A computer expert
  • A melee expert
  • An outdoors expert

I feel like, in general, CRB specs should fill the career in a more broad sense, while the ones in the sourcebook can fill in remaining niches that sort of relate. If anything, Spy is the opposite.

And my annoying pre-order still has FO, GoD, AND Cyphers.

I shouldn't be that annoyed (my own fault for ordering all three in one), but Cyphers getting a delayed release in favor of the later-announced Unlimited Power leapfrogging it does kinda miff me.

I really wish Cyphers and Masks had shipped first.  The Spy career is currently really lacking.  Scout and Slicer are lackluster trees at best, and while I like Infiltrator it needs something more spylike to accompany it.  

Oh well, I'm sure Unlimited Power will be good.  Just not the one I wanted.

2 hours ago, CeilingSquid said:

And my annoying pre-order still has FO, GoD, AND Cyphers.

I shouldn't be that annoyed (my own fault for ordering all three in one), but Cyphers getting a delayed release in favor of the later-announced Unlimited Power leapfrogging it does kinda miff me.

1 hour ago, Split Light said:

I really wish Cyphers and Masks had shipped first.  The Spy career is currently really lacking.  Scout and Slicer are lackluster trees at best, and while I like Infiltrator it needs something more spylike to accompany it.  

I can understand why they did it, though. With DoR, FO, CaM, and UP all presumed to have been delivered to FFG at roughly the same time (and KoF now on the boat), it's more desirable to release in cross-line>>AoR>>FaD>>AoR>>FAD order than to release two AoR then two FaD books back-to-back.

2 hours ago, Split Light said:

You know what I'm more interested in cyphers and masks too, but... @Absol197 deserves for "her book" to cut 1 place in line for the service she provides to the community, and I can be happy for her.  However, I am very glad that it didn't cut in front of fully operational though (it waited a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnngggggggg time, was it the longest of any book @Absol197?, and got cut by dawn of rebellion)

45 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

You know what I'm more interested in cyphers and masks too, but... @Absol197 deserves for "her book" to cut 1 place in line for the service she provides to the community, and I can be happy for her.  However, I am very glad that it didn't cut in front of fully operational though (it waited a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnngggggggg time, was it the longest of any book @Absol197?, and got cut by dawn of rebellion)

Oh yeah, it was!  Ghosts of Dathomir was the first to break one year at 370 days.  Fully Operational beat it out easily at 391 days.

14 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

Waited a long time? I think Warrior being The Last of the Career books in the last of the lines waited the longest to even get an announcement. We will likely be last to receive our book so be happy Fully Operational just got cut by one extra book and not the entirety of 3 SWRPG lines + an Extra Era book. I have waited a long time and H3ll It's about time.

On 5/16/2018 at 8:03 AM, Absol197 said:

UNLIMITED POWER IS SHIPPING NOW!!!!!!11!!!1!!!1!!!!!!!!1!!!

Ironic. Starting tomorrow I'll be knee deep in movies for the next 28 days at the Seattle International Film Festival and wont be able to pick it up. I might have to send one of my friends to the FLGS to grab it for me.

6 hours ago, Shlambate said:

Waited a long time? I think Warrior being The Last of the Career books in the last of the lines waited the longest to even get an announcement. We will likely be last to receive our book so be happy Fully Operational just got cut by one extra book and not the entirety of 3 SWRPG lines + an Extra Era book. I have waited a long time and H3ll It's about time.

Judging by no disintegrations, they save a highly hyped book for the last in the line, and with a vapaad lightsaber spec in it, it's going to be hyped as h3ll, so that's the curse of getting the shiniest toy... you get it last, but that doesn't make it LATE.  Fully operational was the latest (most late) book of all 3 lines.

Edited by EliasWindrider

3 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

Judging by no disintegration, the save a highly hyped book for the last in the line, and with a vapaad lightsaber spec in it, it's going to be hyped as h3ll, so that's the curse of getting the shiniest toy... you get it last, but that doesn't make it LATE.  Fully operational was the latest (most late) book of all 3 lines.

It's Late from a certain point of view.

1 minute ago, Absol197 said:

I KNOW, RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!!!!?!?!!111?!?!?!/1?!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!11!!!!1!!1!!!!!1!!!!!

Some times you remind me too much of myself. 

1 minute ago, jayc007 said:

Some times you remind me too much of myself. 

... In a good way :unsure: ? ...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!11!!!!!!
... I don't have a problem!  Y-you have a problem!  Yeah! Take that!

3 minutes ago, Absol197 said:

... In a good way :unsure: ? ...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!11!!!!!!
... I don't have a problem!  Y-you have a problem!  Yeah! Take that!

OCD with a child like joyousness over the things that excite you... to the point of overzealousness... And maybe beyond? So yeah in a good way ??