Absol197

Trends, Statistics, and Predictions!

*sigh*

So, the length of time between Dawn and Fully Operational was 5 weeks; I was hoping we would get the same thing between Fully Operational and Cyphers and Masks, which would mean CaM would change to Shipping Now this week.

But no.  Which means we STILL have no firm date for either Cyphers or Unlimited Power :( .  And to top it off, if Knights of Fate doesn't change status before this time next week, it will be the new record-holder for the longest time In Development.  A crown currently worn by Ghosts of Dathomir...

4 hours ago, Absol197 said:

*sigh*

So, the length of time between Dawn and Fully Operational was 5 weeks; I was hoping we would get the same thing between Fully Operational and Cyphers and Masks, which would mean CaM would change to Shipping Now this week.

But no.  Which means we STILL have no firm date for either Cyphers or Unlimited Power :( .  And to top it off, if Knights of Fate doesn't change status before this time next week, it will be the new record-holder for the longest time In Development.  A crown currently worn by Ghosts of Dathomir...

I thought Fully Operational was the record holder for that one. It was there for close to 8 months wasn' it?

11 minutes ago, jayc007 said:

I thought Fully Operational was the record holder for that one. It was there for close to 8 months wasn' it?

Ah, right; Fully Operational was In Development for 244 days; I was sort-of implying the longest time without there being an obvious production issue.

But if we're going by the raw numbers, you're absolutely right :) .

Edited by Absol197

On 4/6/2018 at 10:52 PM, Daeglan said:

So im at gamernation con. I have seen Realms of Terrinoth...and i learned some stuff about the delay. 

Ghosts of Dathomir was not sellable when they got it. Printer issues. 

Yeah, this is what I heard at the end of last year. It messed up the releases of all the books as they were scheduled to be printed and released in a fixed sequence. It’s also why the Genesys books have been printed in the USA instead of China (and why they are released only a few months after announcement: I.e., the Terrinoth book was announced in  January of this year and is already out). Wish they could have switched over for the SWRPG books, but as it goes, once these supply chains get put in motion, it’s extremely difficult to change things up. 

2 hours ago, Absol197 said:

If the Hyperspace Report mentions the RPG, definitely.  But my guess is that it won't.

My thoughts are that it will focus on legion first.  Followed by destiny. Then probably x-wing and imperial assault. And finally we will see a few generalist comments about the rpg but no specifics.

Unlimited Power Pre-Order Now advertisement has been added to the home page scroll. Is there any data on those pre-order ads lining up with shipping? I hope that means it will ship this week. I'm also hopeful but find it unlikely that Cyphers and Masks ships this week. In the end I decided not to break up my four book pre-order from MM.