Absol197

Trends, Statistics, and Predictions!

I like them.

I have all but the bounty hunter decks for Edge and many for Age and Force.

I think they are superior to the Talent Tree sheets because they list the full power. But they are not as good at representing which Talents are available next.

The players want them sometimes and don't want them sometimes.

The only problem I have with them is finding storage space. 

1 hour ago, blittlepage said:

I think they are superior to the Talent Tree sheets because they list the full power. But they are not as good at representing which Talents are available next.

thats a good point i hadn't considered, i can see that would be useful mid session.

The long-awaited time has come!

So, let's get to predicti-tizing!  First up on our list, the ever-frustrating Ghosts of Dathomir!  Currently On the Boat as of March 10, I had been consistently been pushing this one further and further away.  Now that we've got some more data, I've revised my prediction to May 11, 2017.  Pulled it closer a little bit, so that should make people happy :) .  Now, keep in mind, this book has been ANYTHING but predicable, so that may not end up being accurate, but that's what I've got for now!

We also have the exciting Disciples of Harmony, the closest I'm going to get to my beloved Mystic book for quite some time!  Also On the Boat, this time as of March 30, 2017, we're giving this a predicted release of May 25, pulling it back from the early June I was originally predicting.

And that's that!  I'm also hoping we'll get a new announcement sometime this week or next, but I have a feeling that this might be the month they skip.  Which is somewhat disappointing, what with the "Star Wars Celebration" they've announced for this month.  We'll see, I guess.

Wow, it feels good to be back :) !

What are the dates of Star Wars Celebration?  I've read every related article and can't find where they've given the dates. 

I am hoping we'll see a new announcement; if they did something for all of their other Start Wars lines and not the RPG, I'd be very disappointed :( .

EDIT:  Also, the hope is that Fully Operational would move to being At the Printer by around this time next week.  We've had a very long In Development time for most of our recent books, though, so it might not. 

Edited by Absol197

1 minute ago, Absol197 said:

What are the dates of Star Wars Celebration?  I've read every related article and can't find where they've given the dates. 

I am hoping we'll see a new announcement; if they did something for all of their other Start Wars lines and not the RPG, I'd be very disappointed :( .

Celebration is next weekend, Apr 13-16.

Just now, Nytwyng said:

Celebration is next weekend, Apr 13-16.

Thanks!  I just wish it were easier to find that! 

Those dates also fit well for a new RPG announcement, so here's hoping! *crosses fingers; like, ALL of them*

2 minutes ago, Absol197 said:

Thanks!  I just wish it were easier to find that! 

Those dates also fit well for a new RPG announcement, so here's hoping! *crosses fingers; like, ALL of them*

I just googled "Star Wars Celebration." :P

Friends of mine are going. Hoping they can pick up a few of the t-shirts for me.

Is it bad that I'm irrationally excited to see what happens at Star Wars Celebration in a couple of days? 

I mean, I do a lot of irrational stuff, but I remember how hyped we were for an RPG announcement at GenCon, Amma how disappointing it was when we got nothing...

Well even if we don't get anything about the RPG, we're still probably getting The Last Jedi Trailer. You can definitly be stocked for that.

Edited by Myleghurtz