Absol197

Trends, Statistics, and Predictions!

42 minutes ago, Kualan said:

We're on the boat for Collapse!

Between this and the articles going up on Wednesdays, looks like FFG has changed up their until-now predictable update schedule?

I wonder if the boat time will be short as it was "in developement" for so long

34 minutes ago, Absol197 said:

It may be.  They seem to be skipping the printer status altogether, nowadays...

I wonder if they brought printing stateside because the printing in china became so unreliable

Just now, Daeglan said:

I wonder if they brought printing stateside because the printing in china became so unreliable

It's entirely possible.  Allies and Adversaries was only On the Boat for 4 days.  That means either they no longer care about keeping things up to date, or they no longer really need to boat things. 

Just now, Absol197 said:

It's entirely possible.  Allies and Adversaries was only On the Boat for 4 days.  That means either they no longer care about keeping things up to date, or they no longer really need to boat things. 

It is SOOOO hard to tell which one of those things it is too. So many things skip steps, have really short times on steps and at other times have super long times on steps... Your poor poor statistics

14 minutes ago, damnkid3 said:

My guess is they will release the collapse book at Gen Con, then to the public 1 or 2 weeks after.  I know last year they waited to release the spy book until Gen Con.  

unless it spends 4 days on the boat like the last book. these days guessing is more difficult.

1 hour ago, damnkid3 said:

My guess is they will release the collapse book at Gen Con, then to the public 1 or 2 weeks after.  I know last year they waited to release the spy book until Gen Con.  

Unless the "on the boat" time is much shorter than usual, I'd say that's a very likely scenario.

well then... If this keeps up, I might get Collapse of the Republic before my copy of Rise of the Separatists arrives

Because, of course, it's getting shipped to europe in a ****** boat, so now it's delayed again... though not from FFGs side for once

3 minutes ago, TheJack said:

well then... If this keeps up, I might get Collapse of the Republic before my copy of Rise of the Separatists arrives

Because, of course, it's getting shipped to europe in a ****** boat, so now it's delayed again... though not from FFGs side for once

Naw dont worry. Collapse is going on an even slower boat to Europe. ;)

7 hours ago, Daeglan said:

Naw dont worry. Collapse is going on an even slower boat to Europe. ;)

If you are really lucky you can watch the tracking and see package arrive at local fedex office then fly across europe come back to local office then across europe again. I had the post office cause a package go around the country twice. Then i called and said wtf?

Edited by Daeglan

On 6/8/2019 at 8:56 AM, Alisair Longreach said:

I once had a package I ordered in the U.S. take a detour to Australia before arriving at my home in Europe.

You wouldn't have happened to live in Austria at the time would you?

Edited by EliasWindrider

I'll just chime in again in the hopes some mods read these things. I truly believe that FFG would do well to keep putting out one high quality adventure book each year for each game. All the gear and subsiderary books are incredible but not want GM's need to bring people into this game system. It needs representation, and adventure books being played at conventions or at homes are the route to that. I pray solemnly they don't stop that as much as the staple so far this year seems to be against it.

8 minutes ago, Midnight_X2 said:

I'll just chime in again in the hopes some mods read these things. I truly believe that FFG would do well to keep putting out one high quality adventure book each year for each game. All the gear and subsiderary books are incredible but not want GM's need to bring people into this game system. It needs representation, and adventure books being played at conventions or at homes are the route to that. I pray solemnly they don't stop that as much as the staple so far this year seems to be against it.

FFG does not really read these forums. If tou want to talk to FFG use the customer service email

Word on the street is that in the next couple of weeks, FFG will be switching from Thursday release dates to Fridays (which I think mirrors the rest of ANA and Asmodee globally).

Alliance Distribution also sent their weekly releases email to FLGSs and it includes the ANA releases for the last week of the month, including Collapse of the Republic. With the adjusted release day, that would put Collapse of the Republic on shelves on 6/28.