Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe Boss Red Seven

UH HO... Qwickdraw Yaw... Awe Snap-Whip-PEW PEW PEW!!!

26 posts in this topic

Go GURL! You badassbitch you!

60SA.gif _heart__rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif 37.gif

Ghostly_Skull.gif IMP%2BTFP%2BFO%2BSF%2BSTAR%2BTHUGS.PNG Ghostly_Skull.gif

IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BSF%2BFIGHTER.PNG IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BSF%2BFIGHTER.PNG IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BSF%2BFIGHTER.PNG

swx54-quickdraw.png

Dat FO SF Glory...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Only one smiley? That's quiet some restraint from you Joe,  ;)

Oops... so here is three brand new... NEW Boss Joe Joe E-Mo Mo's!

FO SF... even!

:lol:

Quickdraw yaw!

_heart__rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif

IMP%2BTFP%2BFO%2BSF%2BSTAR%2BTHUGS.PNG

Odanan and dewbie420 like this

do note,

you have to use e-baffle on "Quickdraw"

otherwise, you'll just be "About-a-second-too-late-draw"

I love me a FGD... cause you know more about this game-stuff than I do. Talk Bout Brah... Talk Bout!

:)

Larky Bobble likes this

do note,

seriously, what the **** quickdraw fires after she's been shot!?

She is still getting to shoot twice, in that turn. regular than QUICK if necessary... I mean that is cool right.

:ph34r:

IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BFIGHTERS%2BSF1.PNG                                                    

IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BFIGHTERS%2BSF1.PNG                                                       IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BFIGHTERS%2BSF1.PNG                                                   IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BFIGHTERS%2BSF1.PNG

IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BFIGHTERS%2BSF1.PNGIMP%2BSTAR%2BKILLER%2BBASE%2BTS.PNGIMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BFIGHTERS%2BSF1.PNG

IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BFIGHTERS%2BSF1.PNG                                                                                              IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BFIGHTERS%2BSF1.PNG

Edited by Joe Boss Red Seven

I don't know bout the rest of yall, but when i play quickdraw i plan to constantly reference the moviw tombstone and overwatche's Mccree. If i can get hia ability off on a tokenless soontir you bet I'm shouting off "It's high noon!"

QD is G!

:lol:

IMP%2BTFP%2BFOSF%2BQUICKDRAW.PNG  :wub:

Magnus Grendel likes this

I don't know bout the rest of yall, but when i play quickdraw i plan to constantly reference the moviw tombstone and overwatche's Mccree. If i can get hia ability off on a tokenless soontir you bet I'm shouting off "It's high noon!"

yes

IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BFIGHTERS%2BSF1.PNG                                                       IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BFIGHTERS%2BSF1.PNG                                                   IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BFIGHTERS%2BSF1.PNG

IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BFIGHTERS%2BSF1.PNGIMP%2BSTAR%2BKILLER%2BBASE%2BTS.PNGIMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BFIGHTERS%2BSF1.PNG

IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BFIGHTERS%2BSF1.PNG                                                                                              IMP%2BTIE%2BFO%2BFIGHTERS%2BSF1.PNG

YES

yes

YES

YOU KNOW I HAD TO MAKE... DAT!

IMP%2BSTAR%2BKILLER%2BBASE%2BTINY.PNG:wub:

Warpman likes this

Gave her a spin tonight.

She rage-baffled to vaporize Wes during the activation phase, and I'm in love.

We need three Fo Fo SF Boomers for regular and six for EPIC... don't we Brah?

:)

do note,

She suffers from Han Solo syndrome. We all know Han couldn't get a shot off until Greedo shot at him first.

Joe Boss Red Seven likes this

do note,

She suffers from Han Solo syndrome. We all know Han couldn't get a shot off until Greedo shot at him first.

[fakenerdrage]We all know WHAT now? Han shot first! HOW DARE YOU?[/fakenerdrage]

do note,

I KNOW THIS ONE...

SCUM%2BBOBA%2BFETT.png REB%252520HAN..png  SCUM%2BHUTT%2BLORD%2BJO.png SCUM%2BGREEDO.pngGhostly_Skull.gif

do note,

[fakenerdrage]We all know WHAT now? Han shot first! HOW DARE YOU?[/fakenerdrage]

REB%2BHAN%2BBLAST%2BGREDO.PNG SCUM%2BHUTT%2BLORD%2BJO.png SCUM%2BBOBA%2BFETT.png_heart__rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif REB%2BSABINE.PNG

60SA.gif

Edited by Joe Boss Red Seven
Budgernaut and Polda like this