Sign in to follow this  
Brian_Black

Battlescribe Armada v1.4.1 Released

Hi friends-

I've updated the battlescribe files to include all cards spoiled in both The Liberty and The Interdictor articles. Please note the following known issues I found already with this release:

- The Interdictor Combat Refit is not under the correct category (shows as "No Category" in the builder).

- I attempted to replicate the clever filtering that another kind soul implemented with the new Modification cards. I will claim partial success- there are still some modifications that will show if you already have one selected. Specifically I found this on the double turbolaser slots for the new MC80 Battle Cruiser.

Not issues per se, but feedback is welcome:

- Since the titles are different, I slotted the Liberty-type MC80 under the category MC80 Battle Cruiser, since "MC80 Cruiser" is the category for the Home One-type MC80. They can be grouped together, but I thought it would be strange for ships that had different titles to be within the same category.

- I was not familiar with the full ship designation for the Interdictor (Cruiser, Destroyer, etc), so it is grouped under Interdictor Refit, or will be when I fix #1.

I'll be following this thread, so post any other issues you find and I'll play whack-a-mole until they're all fixed.

Thanks again for all of your kind words, it does actually motivate me to do this knowing that other folks are making good use of it.

Brian

Thanks for your continued efforts with this, its much appreciated :)

One minor thing, could the new ships be listed alphabetically please? Currently, the flotillas and Liberty class ships are under the squadron headings.

I also think we need a decent way to distinguish between the two classes of MC80 (not just on the app, but in general). As far as the game is concerned, they are two totally different types of ship - maybe the new one should be 'MC80 Liberty class' so its obvious which is which? 

One minor thing, could the new ships be listed alphabetically please? Currently, the flotillas and Liberty class ships are under the squadron headings.

Yeah, I would agree.  It would be nice to have the ships all listed above squadrons.  Otherwise, top notch app.  I use it all the time.

Hey all, v1.4.2 has been published.

Fixed the following issues:
- Interdictor Combat Refit is now under the Interdictor Refit category.
- Revised some of the rules for Modifications that were affected with the new double turbolaser-slotted MC80 Battle Cruiser
- Renamed the 'MC80 Battle Cruiser' category to 'MC80 Liberty-Class Cruiser'

I just pushed this to GitHub, so it may take a little while before it's available on your clients.

I dunno what it takes to make these updates, but Id be willing to help out with this if having an extra hand would be useful.

I'm familiar with programming and some version control software like TortoiseSVN. 

Edited by homedrone