Sign in to follow this  
Matt Antilles

Fox Valley, WI players

Ok so we have a huge problem to discuss. TundraCon is the exact same weekend as regionals at FFGC....   I can imagine that many, least those into regional organized play would drive over for that.  (Myself included)!

Thoughts?  

Ok so we have a huge problem to discuss. TundraCon is the exact same weekend as regionals at FFGC....   I can imagine that many, least those into regional organized play would drive over for that.  (Myself included)!

Thoughts?

Hmm that stinks. I was planning on going to the MN regional. But, there are 2 others in range of me (Chicago and Milwaukee). If there is enough interest for Tundracon to do Armada, I would go to that instead of driving to Minnesota.

I would be interested in playing at Tundracon,  There is also a tourny this weekend at Chimera Appleton.  Sat Nov 12th 10am

Also im in the fox valley area and would be interested in playing anyone and willing to travel from oshkosh to green bay.

Chimera Hobby in appleton hosts "star wars night" Every thursday... Im there at 6pm every thursday

Anyone who plays anything star wars, needs to come down and check it out.

Moreover Armada players... Mostly so we can meet, and get added to our armada group on FB Messenger chat!

Edited by toxicprod
time edit.