Sign in to follow this  
Matt Antilles

Fox Valley, WI players

Tgall that would be awesome. It seems like there are several stores willing to do Armada stuff, they just can't tell if there's enough interest. I usually play at Chimera in Appleton or Adventure Games in Oshkosh. Would be willing to go up to Green Bay also.

Undead - I've been to Gnome and the staff is always friendly. I will have to venture up there again soon.

Tgall - that would be awesome! What are the dates for Tundracon? I will have to make sure I am off.

Matt - I found the same thing. I heard the local stores just need someone to step up and organize a group. Do you play at Adventure regularly? As far as the 24th it depends on what time. I have to work at 6 but I would be down for something earlier.

Tgall that would be awesome. It seems like there are several stores willing to do Armada stuff, they just can't tell if there's enough interest. I usually play at Chimera in Appleton or Adventure Games in Oshkosh. Would be willing to go up to Green Bay also.

Alright!  I'm working on it!

Undead - I've been to Gnome and the staff is always friendly. I will have to venture up there again soon.

Tgall - that would be awesome! What are the dates for Tundracon? I will have to make sure I am off.

Matt - I found the same thing. I heard the local stores just need someone to step up and organize a group. Do you play at Adventure regularly? As far as the 24th it depends on what time. I have to work at 6 but I would be down for something earlier.

Yeah I could do Adventure at or after 1pm. That'd give us time for a game or two. Would that work?

Sweet! You'll have to go easy on me I only have a few games under my belt even though I preordered the core before it came out. Hoping to change that. It could be a rough night at work but I will try to get down there around 1pm. I can send a PM to confirm with ya.

Yeah I could do Adventure at or after 1pm. That'd give us time for a game or two. Would that work?

Btw do they have matts or should I bring mine?

Btw do they have matts or should I bring mine?

Cool sounds good man, yes they have mats.

Ok so the date is set for January 7th!  (This is at the Legion Hall in Appleton WI)

I'll work with the organizers this week (thankfully I'm taking a break from traveling for awhile) to get going on the time.

Since we have this thread and the organizers are very flexible at this point, is there s a preference?  Morning or afternoon?

Thanks!

Tom

Awesome Tgall! I don't have a huge preference, but morning allows for the tourney to not go late into the evening. Although, my weekends are generally more open, so its not a huge deal. What would those of you with more irregular schedules prefer?

Pegasus games in Madison is running a tournament Sunday, I know that's a bit of a haul for you guys, but it's sorta in the area.

I'm really sad I missed your post! That's what I get for not checking in more often. :)

Madison is totally within my range of driving for games. Do you guys play on the weekends?

Edited by Matt Antilles

Pegasus games in Madison is running a tournament Sunday, I know that's a bit of a haul for you guys, but it's sorta in the area.

I'm really sad I missed your post! That's what I get for not checking in more often. :)

Madison is totally within my range of driving for games. Do you guys play on the weekends?

If you count Friday from 5-9 or so, then yes. If not, then not usually, or at least from what I've seen. Monday nights at Pegasus games and Friday nights at I'm Board are the two staples usually.