Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tailsgod

REBELS SEASON THREE TRAILER SPOILERRIFFIC!!!!

212 posts in this topic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not a fan of the Zahn novels at all, nor many of his characters, that being said I think based off of what we can see that they're going to do a great job with him. Season 3 trailer was just amazing.

-Cal

BenderIsGreat likes this

You can tell Thrawn is a Grand Admiral because he has twice the number of gum on his badge as a normal Admiral and in three flavors: Mint, strawberry, and lemon. 

My good sir you can't be more wrong, he obviously has Blueberry gum not mint!

WingedSpider likes this

You can tell Thrawn is a Grand Admiral because he has twice the number of gum on his badge as a normal Admiral and in three flavors: Mint, strawberry, and lemon. 

My good sir you can't be more wrong, he obviously has Blueberry gum not mint!

Don't forget the Push Pops in both breast pockets!

GroggyGolem likes this

Everyone's commenting on Wedge being in the show.

Nobody has yet mentioned the pilot next to him....

Tycho Celchu.

I did in the other thread, not sure if it is him or not but my fingers are fully crossed

Maybe these guys can finally show phoenix squadron what it means to be a rebel pilot

SEApocalypse likes this

Er mah gerd

Thrawn.

And I wonder how they'll further develop Kanan now that he's blind.

I like how Rebels is aging their characters similar to how ahsoka aged in clone wars. I remember at some point Kanan caught a glancing lightsaber blow to the shoulder pauldron, and the mark stayed the rest of the series. Attention to details and many fewer "filler" episodes is making this an actually watchable show for me, whereas I really had to force myself through most of clone wars.

CheapCreep and Odanan like this

Whoaaaaa! I never thought I'd be this excited for a new season of this show, but after binging it last month, I'm hooked.

Are they bringing back Kyle Katan and Jan Ors?

I think they may have essentially been replaced by the 2 leads in Rogue One. Kanan is also Katarn-esque.

I really hope Rogue One at least mentions those two in some fashion. With the amount of EU reconciliation in this trailer, I have hope that it might happen!

Arterial Spray likes this

Minor quibble: I don't like the fact Thrawn now has pupils.  I always thought he was more menacing with just glowing red eyes...

Otherwise, happy to see he's back in canon.  Would have been a shame to see him wasted.

Edited by Dr Zoidberg

What a day. What a lovely day!!!

Yes, yes it is!

Minor quibble: I don't like the fact Thrawn now has pupils.  I always thought he was more menacing with just glowing red eyes...

Otherwise, happy to see he's back in canon.  Would have been a shame to see him wasted.

Yeah I agree on the pupils thing, but honeslty I dont think it will be a big deal, the feel of him is certainly there, and he is a genius at predicting his opponents through typically unconventional ways as he did in the books and lore ofthe EU, but nowthat we've got him in Rebels and in a upcoming novel, hope is restored!

WEDGE AND THRAWN

WEDGE AND THRAWN

WEDGE AND THRAWN

WEDGE AND THRAWN

WEDGE AND THRAWN

Wedge in this one is an imperial cadet sure

BUT HE'S HERE

BUT THRAWN IS BACK IN CANON

I was thinking more like this...

DOCTOR WHO AND THE 181st IMPERIAL FIGHTER GROUP

Doctor Who in this one is a giant hairy force thing sure

BUT HE'S HERE

BUT THE 181st IMPERIAL FIGHTER GROUP IS BACK IN CANON

:huh:???!!! REB%2BAHSOKA.PNG

They confirmed she wouldn't be showing up again in the show after Twilight of the Apprentice. 

Okay. I sure was wondering. How about all that crazy (cool) talk Dave had about our gurl at his hour long panel yesterday?

Whew, she is gonna be around in other stories it seems...

:)

GURI? What? Spill it. I didn't hear that. 

I think most of the reveals and ships have been discussed, but it looks like those TIE Interceptors are taking out a GR-75 Medium transport. Lovely. So many things...I'm overloaded. Gonna go back and watch 5 more times.

and Sabine- HOTDAMN! with that darksaber... (crabbok: I saw her first)

CheapCreep likes this