Sign in to follow this  
Zeodra

How would you build a list with Poe, Wedge, and Biggs?

The idea is to fly Biggs and Wedge together with Poe flanking. A couple list ideas are 1. Poe; Vi,R5-P9,AT. Wedge; Predator,

R2-D2, Integrated. Biggs; R4-D7, Integrated. Or: 2. Poe; Vi,R5-P9, Integrated. Wedge; R2-D2, Draw Their Fire, Engine Upgrade. Biggs; R4-D7, Integrated. There are other ways to build list list too. Which way would be most competitive? 

I wouldn't

boy that was fast!

anyway, don't bother trying to make the X-wing survivable if you're not Poe. Regenerating shields is only impressive after you have more defensive tech to hide behind (i.e, Poe's ability + thrusters, or the E-wing using push the limit to stack focus + evade)

default Biggs is R4-D6 Integrated and he does his job well

there is no default Wedge as the man is incredibly squishy, but when you see him he's packing bb-8 for some much needed maneuverability and then either PTL or Predator. BB-8 pulls double duty of allowing you to more easily align arcs and become a little more survivable, normally by rolling yourself into an intentional bump with the enemy ship so that they can't shoot you .

Integrated is a must.

otherwise, you may as well just upgrade to a T-70 (and give it integrated anyway; thrusters are far less useful for lower PS pilots)

Another possible build to consider is Poe; R5-P9, Weapons Guidance, VI, AT. Wedge; Draw Their Fire, R2-D2, Integrated. Biggs, R4-D6, Integrated Astromech. Or maybe both Wedge and Poe with Draw Their Fire...

Can I suggest swapping out Wedge for Wes Janson? Being able to peel off a focus token is a very good counter to scouts - if Biggs can pull his weight (i.e. survive two torpedoes) and Wes can 'disarm' a third by removing its token, then you can face down the initial barrage with no casualties, and (hopefully) you should either be able to get a kill or get out of arc/range by the time they get to fire again.