Sign in to follow this  
Jonny WS

Blood Squids?

It was stated that this expansion would contain the blood squids...it even makes note of it in the news event on the front page:

The much-awaited Sea of Blood expansion, an advanced campaign, is the latest installment in the long-running Descent family. It features new dungeons to explore, new skills, new rumors, new monsters (the Bloodsquids make their triumphant debut alongside the vicious Daggertooth Sharks), a massive 33” x 27” sea/island map, and much more.

I say again, where are they?  lol

CanadianPittbull said:

Yes the bloodsquid are represented by the tentacle tokens as it states in the Sea of Blood FAQ.

To what document are you referring?  The Descent support page says the FAQ hasn't been updated since March, the Sea of Blood Q&A only mentions that bloodsquid tokens exist (and that they stand up vertically like doors), and search for "squid" in the SoB rulebook turns up no matches at all.

Yep. It was a bit misleading. I entered them in mine as basically smaller krackens (and using the more traditional image, which has more of a blood look anyhow). And yes, it refers to the tentacle tokens and the kraken.

Edited by IamGazrok