Sign in to follow this  
Lordtwann

Sigh.. three days of fubar Worlds sign ups. I tried.

Trying not to complain.  I know they're doing their best but there has to be a better way.  Maybe a lottery of some kind.  I don't know, I'm just really frustrated.  

Three days in a row of trying and shut out because of collapsed web pages three times.  Got so far as the order page this time before it froze me out.

I'm very disappointed :( Man, I just wanted to play some X-Wing with the world... and the site goes down under load just like it has issues every single time. 

Makes me wonder, if people actually DID get tickets during the crash... how?! Is it just random among the throng of people sitting there refreshing until it opens as to who gets through and who doesn't? 

Edited by acegard

How do we even know how to find out if the system is allowing us to register?? They have 3 completely different registration systems and this latest (yapsody) just has a button that says "Online Sale Ended", if it's even a button. I don't even know if I'm on the correct page.

WORST.REGISTRATION.SYSTEM.EVER.COM!!!!!!!!!!!

A simple and flawless lottery system is what they should be using. These 3 systems are a complete disaster.

I've tried all 3 days (this time to help a friend) and the Paypal link on the 2nd day seemed the best.  Very quick to process! 

But that map at the bottom of the page is screwing up refreshes I think...

"Congratulations! Your tickets have been delivered!'

On a half-rendered page without any other sensible information. No clue.

on the half rendered page at the bottom I had paypal failed also did you get an e-mail mine said failed

For a company that designs and develops complex game system FFG should know to use a submit & lottery registration system. It literally solves EVERY problem that can, and has, occurred with these registration systems.

Has anyone actually received confirmation of a purchased ticket to any of those games tonight?

I read that twitter status as "we're looking into other games and how their registration works"