Sign in to follow this  
TaeSWXW

World's Travel Q&A

Looking for incredible Vietnamese food?

Trying to figure out how long the commute is from the airport to FFGC is?

Need to buy a cheap Minnesota-winter jacket when you land?

There's a few of us that post here that live in the Twin Cities so why not leverage that local knowledge?

November is not nearly cold enough for an actual winter jacket, is it?

I'm not going to World's, but I'll be taking notes should I ever travel there on business (or World's next year, who knows!)

November is not nearly cold enough for an actual winter jacket, is it?

I'm not going to World's, but I'll be taking notes should I ever travel there on business (or World's next year, who knows!)

It's not unusual for us to have received a small amount of snow the last week or two of October. Average high for the month is 40 with the average low of 25. Really depends on how much time you expect to be outside (there's a lot of fun outdoorsy things to do in the cities so this is not an unreasonable question).

Barely below freezing is not winter coat season in the Great White North, it's just time for a decent overcoat ;)

Snowstorms would be a fun experience for southerners, "come for the x-wing, run away because of the flakes!"

On a scale of 1 to Mos Eisley Spaceport, how would you describe Roseville as a wretched hive of Scum & Villainy?

Are we talking about danger? I don't know... what's the Star Wars equivalent of boring and commercial?

Barely below freezing is not winter coat season in the Great White North, it's just time for a decent overcoat ;)

Snowstorms would be a fun experience for southerners, "come for the x-wing, run away because of the flakes!"

For some people like me, that live in a place that gets to 115+ regularly in the summer, 20-40 is usually warrantying a decent hoodie. If it's snowing a winter jacket would be most practical. Thankfully I'm usually comfortable any where from 30-100 so I won't need much.