Sign in to follow this  
Krysmopompas

How many exps do you figure?

If the current releases are any indication, we'll get a big box next (maybe Lovecraft Country, which is a great suggestion from someone?), followed by a small box. 

Those could continue the 8-investigator (big) and 4-investigator (small) releases we have to date...meaning that with one more big and one more small, we should be up to the 48 investigators we've seen forever in FFG Arkham products.

Maybe then they release a Miskatonic Horror-type expansion and we're done with EH?

Just speculation. The decks are already getting unwieldy...GOO-related ones notwithstanding.

If that is the case then I really hope they really get into exploring the game design space they have with GOOs. Syzygy and Hastur have dipped their toes in the water but I want them to do moar!!

P.S. I feel like EH won't suffer from expansion fatigue the same way AH did. So, although I would have been fine with more AH expansions, I hope that they continue with EH expansions for awhile longer.

P.P.S. I'd also be fine/interested in print on demand GOO and GOO card only expansions.

I also see one big and then one smallbox.

For the Big one I've heard people talk about "The Dreamlands". I don't think that will be the case, because of that they are in the gate deck. I Really think a Egypt-style sideboard in Arkham, Kingsport, Dunwich, Innsmouth (and perhaps Vermont+Boston) can be a thing for the next big-box.

Then there might be an eight expansion, that adds more cards to all Acient ones.

As for new Acient ones I have no Idea. There will be three. Maybe Eihort and Glaaki?

Given how neatly the expansions meld into the base game, they could really do 10 more expansions if they wanted to. Heck, I'd buy all of them - there are a LOT of Ancient Ones that haven't been ported over from Arkham, yet.

I'd probably recommend cutting back on the Asset/Unique Asset/Spell deck additions since those decks are starting to get pretty big, but beyond that more content = better as far as I'm concerned.

Given how neatly the expansions meld into the base game, they could really do 10 more expansions if they wanted to. Heck, I'd buy all of them - there are a LOT of Ancient Ones that haven't been ported over from Arkham, yet.

I'd probably recommend cutting back on the Asset/Unique Asset/Spell deck additions since those decks are starting to get pretty big, but beyond that more content = better as far as I'm concerned.

The unknown is how they would handle investigator additions as there isn't any precedent of a genuinely NEW Lovecraftian investigator since Arkham Horror stopped delivering new expansions (I vote Isabelle Barnes!). 

But I agree; there is plenty of source material to work with.

I'd also buy pretty much anything that would come out. Additions to any of the decks is a definite plus in my book.

That being said, I'd love to see them experiment a bit more with the ancient ones, as was mentioned earlier. Also think we're due for some type of North American expansion as well, given how much there is in the mythos. 

Either way, I'm quite sure I'll be buying anything they pump out.

The unknown is how they would handle investigator additions as there isn't any precedent of a genuinely NEW Lovecraftian investigator since Arkham Horror stopped delivering new expansions (I vote Isabelle Barnes!). 

New precedent set today with the trailer for Mansions of Madness second edition showcasing four brand new investigators.

Couldn't agree more. There's plenty of life and potential left in EH as long there's a demand for it, and I don't see why it should be at all limited by what's already been explored in AH (re: what GAThraawn said above).

As for the next sideboard it does somehow feel logical (from a distribution pov following antarctica and egypt) that it'd be the amazon, but I'm hoping there'll be sideboards for ALL the spaces. Not even joking :)