Sign in to follow this  
NateWolfman

Is registration done?

I got on at 755, refreshed constantly, it opened, had the same issue as everyone else, heard people started to get in after a half hour, xwing kept giving me an error (more info was needed even though everything was filled in) registered for armada really quick, then found all registrations closed, heard that they were taken down on purpose and that we would be given a half hour warning before they came back, the 10min later heard everything is full.

So... What's happening? Should I stop hitting refresh every 5 minutes as I am, or should I keep waiting? The uncertainty is super annoying as well as the fact that I was ready before it started and still missed out... I love FFG but this was way worst then last year :(

People really need to read the articles. 

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/6/27/ffgs-2016-world-championships/

At the allotted time for each “wave,” we will put a set number of tickets for each tournament on sale. All tickets for each tournament will be split evenly across the three waves.

The initial wave of registration for the 2016 World Championships goes live at 8:00 AM CDT on July 5th. The second wave of tickets will go on sale at 2:00 PM CDT on July 6th. The third and final wave of tickets will go on sale at 8:00 PM CDT on July 7th.

People really need to read the articles.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/6/27/ffgs-2016-world-championships/

At the allotted time for each “wave,” we will put a set number of tickets for each tournament on sale. All tickets for each tournament will be split evenly across the three waves.

The initial wave of registration for the 2016 World Championships goes live at 8:00 AM CDT on July 5th. The second wave of tickets will go on sale at 2:00 PM CDT on July 6th. The third and final wave of tickets will go on sale at 8:00 PM CDT on July 7th.

This was already known to me (because I read every xwing article) I was only asking about today's 1/3rd, no need to be passive aggressively mean Edited by NateWolfman