benskywalker

100!

Negative points for shuttle wings not deployed properly.

Bonus points for awesome black and red color scheme on Lambda.

It's a wash.

But **** that's a lot of ships! I salute you and feel sorry for your poor wife.

I actually waited until she went to work to set these up and then broke them back down before she got off. Lol! I'd rather her not know how many I actually have.

Why 2 raider?

Why not?

Because he has no 2 slavers, firesprays, yt-2400s, decimators, which all would make more sense to have two. As much I aprreciate your answer, it is not very helpful ;)

MIne aren't as beautiful to look at as yours  :o

pic3084045.jpg

I had a huge mess in all my X-Wing stuff, this is the shot I took after sorting all my ships, and sorting the cards by faction / upgrade type. I haven't gotten further than that yet - I still have a big messy pile of bases and tokens and pegs...

Edited by haslo

That's the smallest percentage of ties of total ships I've ever seen in any collection!! 5%?!? I challenge someone to show me a collection with a smaller percentage of tie fighters!!

Beautiful sight though. Fancy a game of epic?

Definitely prefer epic. I play 100pt dogfights because I love x-wing and it's easier to find a game, but I prefer to get a lot of ships in the table. I'm trying to work out better huge ship rules that make them as scary as they should be.

pic3084045.jpg

I had a huge mess in all my X-Wing stuff, this is the shot I took after sorting all my ships, and sorting the cards by faction / upgrade type. I haven't gotten further than that yet - I still have a big messy pile of bases and tokens and pegs...

Awesome!

pic3084045.jpg

Wow! How do you resist just sifting them all through your fingers when they're in piles like that? It's like heaps of silver and gold!

pic3084045.jpg

5 Lambda shuttles? Seriously? Just for the hell of it, you MUST fly the space cow herd list!!!!! DO IT! and report back! I'd play you just to say I played against a 4 shuttle list. LOL I'm still laughing.

Awesome collection too. 

Still, 5?

5 Lambda shuttles? Seriously? Just for the hell of it, you MUST fly the space cow herd list!!!!! DO IT! and report back! I'd play you just to say I played against a 4 shuttle list. LOL I'm still laughing.

Awesome collection too. 

Still, 5?

The Lambda is a gorgeous thing for repaints and comes laden with useful goodies, upgrade wise it's probably one of the best when it comes to bang for your buck. HLC's, Sensor Jammers, Rebel Captives, Advanced Sensors, all upgrades that are rather in short supply.

The Lambda is a gorgeous thing for repaints and comes laden with useful goodies, upgrade wise it's probably one of the best when it comes to bang for your buck. HLC's, Sensor Jammers, Rebel Captives, Advanced Sensors, all upgrades that are rather in short supply.

The dark side is strong with temptation. Your logic and reasoning with its words and meaning. Now I'm tempted to get more just to fly 4 of them!!

Dang it, I hope my LGS is sold out....