Sign in to follow this  
SuperKalelJorson7

Did any of you CCGers take advantage of the big sale?

I was just curious because it appears they did not sell out of a lot of stuff. I ended up buying a second Card Coffin and an Eldritch Premium Starter just so I could scam the last two Domain sets I didn't have.

I recalled at the beginning of the year a few people were lamenting about being unable to do draft tournaments anymore and I figured some would have taken advantage of the good deals.

I bought a case of Masks and Cities to split with my two brothers, but after UPS manhandled my delicate nature with its ridiculous bonus charges upon delivery, it wasn't that wonderful a deal anymore. [Two cases shipped to Canada ended up costign me 80 bucks].

UPS didn't charge me too much, but I still haven't got my package.  UPS f-ing sucks.  I got the delivery notice, went online the next day to have it held at their shipping center, checked online again the day I went to pick it up...taking time off of work to do so...and it wasn't even AT the shipping center where it was supposed to be.  It's still on the **** truck!

As to to what I ordered...I think I got 4 or 5 boxes plus a few Mythos starters.  I just wish I actually HAD it now. UPS is brutal.