TIE/x7

Stealth Device

Scimitar Squadron Pilot
TIE Bomber

TIE Shuttle

Hull Upgrade

Tactician

Rebel Captive

You're using juke on defenders and even used the word "incarnation," but you didn't put Carnor in the list? You missed a great opportunity for a pun, and this list is pretty fun too:

Carnor Jax — TIE Interceptor 26

Push the Limit 3

Autothrusters 2

Twin Ion Engine Mk. II 1

Royal Guard TIE 0

Ship Total: 32

Glaive Squadron Pilot — TIE Defender 34

Juke 2

TIE/x7 -2

Ship Total: 34

Juke 2

TIE/x7 -2

You're using juke on defenders and even used the word "incarnation," but you didn't put Carnor in the list? You missed a great opportunity for a pun, and this list is pretty fun too:

Push the Limit 3

Autothrusters 2

Twin Ion Engine Mk. II 1

Royal Guard TIE 0

Juke 2

TIE/x7 -2

Juke 2

TIE/x7 -2

X7 Juke and Stealth devise will frustrate the hell out of your opponent. 4 green dice with a evade and focus. you basically only get to modify you attack dice with juke unless you can sneak a target lock in some where, and while your opponent is concentrating on the defenders  shuttle stress then adding a bit of control to your play

Push the Limit 3

Autothrusters 2

Twin Ion Engine Mk. II 1

Royal Guard TIE 0

Juke 2

TIE/x7 -2

Juke 2

TIE/x7 -2

X7 Juke and Stealth devise will frustrate the hell out of your opponent. 4 green dice with a evade and focus. you basically only get to modify you attack dice with juke unless you can sneak a target lock in some where, and while your opponent is concentrating on the defenders shuttle stress then adding a bit of control to your play
I understand the concept and am not criticizing your list in any way (nor am I trying to say that mine was better), I just assumed that you'd be posting a list like the one I mentioned based on your choice of words and was disappointed by the lack of punchline to what I thought was a build up to a great pun wanted to (edit) complete the joke. Edited by darthlurker

Push the Limit 3

Autothrusters 2

Twin Ion Engine Mk. II 1

Royal Guard TIE 0

Juke 2

TIE/x7 -2

Juke 2

TIE/x7 -2

X7 Juke and Stealth devise will frustrate the hell out of your opponent. 4 green dice with a evade and focus. you basically only get to modify you attack dice with juke unless you can sneak a target lock in some where, and while your opponent is concentrating on the defenders  shuttle stress then adding a bit of control to your play

I understand the concept and am not criticizing your list in any way (nor am I trying to say that mine was better), I just assumed that you'd be posting a list like the one I mentioned based on your choice of words and was disappointed by the lack of punchline to what I thought was a build up to a great pun wanted to share that.

ooooops my bad :)

I've been fiddling with a few variations of this, and they've been quite fun, to say the least:

Countess Ryad w/ Ptl, Twin Engine MkII and TIE/x7

Sienar Test Pilot w/ Title and Autothrusters

Vessery w/ VI, Tractor Beam, TIE/D and Engine Upgrade

Hoping to play this tomorrow at a local tournament.

I've been fiddling with a few variations of this, and they've been quite fun, to say the least:

Countess Ryad w/ Ptl, Twin Engine MkII and TIE/x7

Sienar Test Pilot w/ Title and Autothrusters

Vessery w/ VI, Tractor Beam, TIE/D and Engine Upgrade

Hoping to play this tomorrow at a local tournament.

I played against a like like this last night .... but they couldn't touch me.

tractor beam vs 4 green missed a lot. Countess Ryad cant PTL if the bomber is near her or she will quickly have a lot more stress

I'm enjoying a pair of Predator x7 Glaives. I was running them with Omega Leader, but I've recently given them both Stealth Device too and dropped down to a Doomshuttle to deal with any high-PS no-shield arc dodgers.

I do really really like /d Vessery, but he does sort of dictate how the rest of your squad is going to be built.

Ryad - X7, PTL, MK II

Glaive - X7, PTL, MK II

Gamma Squadron - Vader, Captive, Shuttle, HU

99 points.

Might make the Glaive a Vessery and possibly change Captive for Jerjerrod. It's proving to be a nice list list to fly so far though. I've gone 4-2 with it :)

I think if you arent using Ion Engines Defenders are just too predictable. A lot of things out there can give stress, if your only green is a straight you can become easy pickings. 

Predator and x7 give you attacking and defensive buffs (as long as you stay going fast enough). Just because you're stressed, doesn't mean you have to clear it. If people think you're predictable, turn it around on them!

I'm wondering if Wired could be good on an x7?

Anyone got any thoughts on that?

Ehhhhh no.  It's antisynergistic given that it will only trigger off your choices when you're NOT getting your /x7 bonus.  As a defence against stress it seems a bit pointless given that the stresshogs and the like are well out of favour at the moment.  Spending two points to help when you choose not to use /x7's bonus just seems bad.

Crack Shot, Juke and VI are the most likely epts for /x7s.  PTL if you combine it with TIE mk2 or Ryad, maybe.

I also like Rage on /x7 Ryad because she can clear stress and still k-turn and get an evade.  You have to pick your moments to use it, but when it works, it's gold.

How about this? Two point initiative bid and every is PS6?Royal Guard Pilot (22)Push the Limit (3)Autothrusters (2)Twin Ion Engine Mk. II (1)Royal Guard TIE (0)Glaive Squadron Pilot (34)Predator (3)TIE/x7 (-2)Glaive Squadron Pilot (34)Predator (3)TIE/x7 (-2)Total: 98View in Yet Another Squad Builder

Initiative isn't very relevant at PS 6. I'd put Stealth or Hull on the Royal Guard.

Had a lot of fun with this one though I haven't faced large ships yet with it.  Vessery sets them up with the tractor beam or forces them to expend tokens to avoid getting hit with it and then everyone else focus fires on the target after him.

• Darth Vader

TIE Advanced

TIE/x1

Adaptability

Engine Upgrade

Advanced Targeting Computer

37 points

• Colonel Vessery

TIE Defender

Tractor beam

Veteran Instincts

TIE/D