Sign in to follow this  
CaptainAce

Characters that you want to see heroes of...

Barliman Butterbut with his The Prancing Pony attachment and something with resources(he's a bussinessman of course).

I'm picturing Barliman during Pelennor Fields selling beverages while the battle is on.

I'm picturing him sliding around on his freshly-greased behind.

1) Grimbold Spirit

2) Meneldor or Gwaihir

3) At least a silvan Spirit Hero. (FFG created or not)

5) Farmer Maggot

4) Radagast

I wish at least 1 neutral Rohan ally.

Noldor, Silvan,Dwarf, and even Ents  have 1 neutral ally.

Dunedain and Gondor have 2 neutral allies.

Does Ranger of the North really count, though, since you need a Leadership card to get him?  Or am I missing a Dunedain somewhere?

Ranger of Cardolan ;)

-snip-

I got that one, but he said, "2 neutral allies," and the only other one I could find was Ranger of the North.

I wanna see Saruman too, but his stats must be nerfed, as it happened to Gandalf (-1 to attack, defense and willpower when compared to his Ally versions). Also, we could get his staff and maybe Glamdring (a regular attachment, this time). Besides, let us not forget that Saruman crafted a ring of his own, in “The Council of Elrond” Gandalf explains his absence to Frodo and others by relating how he was deceived and trapped by Saruman in Isengard in the Third Age year 3018. As part of his story Gandalf says:

‘Late one evening I came to the gate, like a great arch in the wall of rock; and it was strongly guarded. But the keepers of the gate were on the watch for me and told me that Saruman awaited me. I rode under the arch, and the gate closed silently behind me, and suddenly I was afraid, though I knew no reason for it.

‘But I rode to the foot of Orthanc, and came to the stair of Saruman and there he met me and led me up to his high chamber. He wore a ring on his finger.

Soon after Saruman says:

‘ “The Nine have come forth again,” I answered. “They have crossed the River. So Radagast said to me.”

`”Radagast the Brown! ” laughed Saruman, and he no longer concealed his scorn.

“Radagast the Bird-tamer! Radagast the Simple! Radagast the Fool! Yet he had just the wit to play the part that I set him. For you have come, and that was all the purpose of my message. And here you will stay, Gandalf the Grey, and rest from jourjourneys. For I am Saruman the Wise, Saruman Ring-maker, Saruman of Many Colours! “

I would love to have a mini Saga pack with Bandobras Took, more hobbit cards and a Battle of Greenfields quest. Maybe just a whole 3 quest saga box about hobbits.

This would be an excellent idea!  I know the fan-made First Age stuff is off the table because it's from the Silmarillion and not LotR (licenses are weird like that), but this is straight from the books!

Maybe include adventure packs for other famous events mentioned, like the Battle of Fornost with a non-unique Hobbit Archer ally (Tactics)!

For me pretty much every Rohan and Silvan hero

For Example

Grimbold

Gamling (the old)

Orophin

Rumil

Do we have Celeborn?(not Celebrimbor)

Thranduil

not sure if we have an Anborn hero

ELFHELMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

For Example

Grimbold

Gamling (the old)

Orophin

Rumil

Thranduil

ELFHELMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

So you like Silvan elves and don't know if we do have a Celeborn hero?

Oh boy, you're in for a surprise.

For Example

Grimbold

Gamling (the old)

Orophin

Rumil

Thranduil

ELFHELMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

So you like Silvan elves and don't know if we do have a Celeborn hero?

Oh boy, you're in for a surprise.

We also have Elfhelm now too, he was just released.

okay, so apparently i know nothing about the heroes in this game

I would like most to see a new Sam. I always felt leadership didn't make sense. He told some tales and sang some songs, he was the motivator that kept Frodo moving when all hope was lost, and he kicked an ass or two. Except for Bill the pony, he was never anybody's leader. I would like to see him be the next neutral hero. Give him the same stats and one of these abilities. 1; if you control only hobbit heroes (characters?) he gains the tactic, lore, and spirit, resource types. 2; spend one resource from this heroes resource pool to use his spirit in place of his defence or attack until the end of the phase.

I would like most to see a new Sam. I always felt leadership didn't make sense. He told some tales and sang some songs, he was the motivator that kept Frodo moving when all hope was lost, and he kicked an ass or two. Except for Bill the pony, he was never anybody's leader. I would like to see him be the next neutral hero. Give him the same stats and one of these abilities. 1; if you control only hobbit heroes (characters?) he gains the tactic, lore, and spirit, resource types. 2; spend one resource from this heroes resource pool to use his spirit in place of his defence or attack until the end of the phase.

Seems a bit powerful; but then again, Sam is pretty awesome!

Gwahir 
Alternate Gimli  
Alternate Legolas

I'd like to see Gwahir becasue we havent had him yet, but Gimli and Legolas because they are iconic characters that havent had a hero variant since the core set.  Legolas still sees a lot of play whether it is his ally form or his hero form,  but Gimli is usually on the sidelines.  I'd love to see Legolas and Gimli "bro" cards, giving them each a buff if the other is in play (just like Elrohir and Elladan).

For what it's worth,  I'd love an Eomer ally card as well.

I support

-Gollum (he could be a treacherous even tricksy here like Grima): My suggestion 2/2/2 5HP (to stay in line with ally from LoS). Starting threat 1 . Ability raise your threat by an additional  3 at the end of each round. I think this reflect the fact that Gollum sneaks around but also will ultimately draw the enemy to you. It would almost gurantee starting in secrecy but after 4 turns you would have paid the normal sum of stats in threat.
Could be overpowered so some tweaks may be needed.
-The hobbit mayor don't remeber his English name
-Lobelia Sack-Baggins: another treacherous hero
-Celebrian

Saruman

Radagast

Alatar 

Pallando

Yeah, I'd love to have the 5 istari as heroes, even though it's pretty much impossible that we'll ever see the Blue Wizards, at least with those names.

I'd love to see Alatar and Pallando at least as neutral allies, that way we would have all five Istari in the game in some form. 

Saruman

Radagast

Alatar 

Pallando

Yeah, I'd love to have the 5 istari as heroes, even though it's pretty much impossible that we'll ever see the Blue Wizards, at least with those names.

I'd love to see Alatar and Pallando at least as neutral allies, that way we would have all five Istari in the game in some form. 

Currently working with some people from my local group to make a custom set inspired mostly by MECCG, the Wizards, and we're planning to write an article on it and create a custom quest to go with it. You might be interested in that, I'll share my project here soon.