Sign in to follow this  
piznit

Finally found a great storage solution for my fleet!

You need more Jumpmaster 5k's!

Or not; because he is obviously not enrolled in The Stupid Club.

:D

Did you forget the first rule of Stupid Club?!?

Nope... first rule is: DON'T BE IN IT.

;)  :lol:

Sshh! We don't talk about The Stupid Club!

Oops...

:lol:

Screw X-Wing anyhow... I am getting back in the mood to work on my STAR TREK Babies again. Just finished a new Romulan Boss Emote tonight in fact, and it was EUN to make!

ROM%2BVALAXX%2BEMOS.PNG

It's beautiful. I love it.

I could never get away with it though. Only because...to me shelves are where things go to die.

I need my stuff ready to travel at a moment's notice.or it won't get used.

But when im dome with the game I guarentee it's getting a proper house display like that to be buried in.

i have a number of things i put on a shelf because i would never leave it in the container i bring to the flgs lol.

Huge Ships being xwing's contribution to that. I use a tacklebox to move my stuff around....huge ships no fit lol. Rarely use them anyway.

This is the other main thing that sits on a shelf. Yeah im not lugging that behemoth around lol. Bad enough i got tau cases stacking up to 4ft tall i drag around i dont need a unique box for 1 model that i cant use in a causal game lol

Oops...

:lol:

Screw X-Wing anyhow... I am getting back in the mood to work on my STAR TREK Babies again. Just finished a new Romulan Boss Emote tonight in fact, and it was EUN to make!

Does that mean you'll be away on some ST:AW forums telling everyone who doesn't play like you do how stupid they are for a while?

Not to nitpick a work of art, but if I were to emulate it I think I'd want to look into having smaller lights nestled in the front corners of the joists at each level, just beneath the glass shelf of the level above (or the roof for the top, of course).

That way each level gets its own lighting, instead of the bottom-most level risking being shadowed out.

Looks awesome! I'd love to have something like this for my ships someday. Ikea, right? Looks like the lighting is custom, though?

Its the IKEA yes, and the lighting was also IKEA, I think the one recommended for that cabinet.   They sent me 2 light kits, hence the extra 3 I have :)

Looks awesome! I'd love to have something like this for my ships someday. Ikea, right? Looks like the lighting is custom, though?

Its the IKEA yes, and the lighting was also IKEA, I think the one recommended for that cabinet.   They sent me 2 light kits, hence the extra 3 I have :)

Nice! I'm going to drop a hint to my wife about this...