Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzywookie

No news since 18 May.

Considering that Wave 9 has a 0.01% chance of hitting before late December at the earliest, you'd best buckle in for a long ride.

I don't know what will be worst, the wait or the complaints about people who don't realize it takes about 6-7 months from announcement to have it in hand.

Considering that Wave 9 has a 0.01% chance of hitting before late December at the earliest, you'd best buckle in for a long ride.

I'm still thinking early release GenCon, the rest of us get it October/November... now HOTR? Definitely early December, Even if it conflicts with Rogue one release.

I remember them good ol' days way back when. Once a week the article train would roll on in, right on schedule. You could count on something appearing after hitting F5 several dozen times. Having the feeling of Christmas in your heart every single week sure felt darn swell. But those days are past, perhaps never to be seen again. Ever since 'The Boat' starting dictating orders the schedule is just so uncivilized. Articles just drop willy nilly. There's no time to prepare the meta.

Many months ago, in those lighthearted days of hope, we had great dreams for 2016. The whole community felt such joy anticipating that article train bringing in the news that good ol' Luke Skywalker (in his T-65) would be playable again with some new upgrade. That first Imperial Veterans preview from last year gave me such a thrill cause surely a Scum Aces preview would arrive in a fortnight. Us bounty hunters wait on still.

Oh how the dreams have turned to but a vapor on the breeze. Our thoughts become hollow echoes of yesteryear. Imperial Veterans, Heroes of the Resistance, do these make us yearn to touch the stars within the sacred 3x3 square? Reruns & sequels do pass the time, in a hollow wasted sort of way. Wave 9, shall it revitalize the heart of the dials once again? The purgatory of 2016 makes us wait drearily. 'The Boat', such a vial creature, it persecutes us day, after day, after day...

Hey...  Why can't we get card only decks?!  And the mobile fire arc!  We need a mobile fire arc kit!  I hate FFG for what they've done to me personally.  I will never play X-Wing again.  What were we complaining about again?  Oh right, U-Boats!  FFG snuck into my house and made my JM5K OP.  It happened, I have proof.  It happened to a guy I know who knows a guy who plays First Edition X-Wing.  And see that's why we need a reboot.  1st Ed X-Wing was sooo broken.  Yeah, there was actually a rule that if you touched yourself in an un-christian way, you'd go to hell for eternity...

Wait a second, that's the bible!  Hey, what's the ******' difference?  Oh! 

Just hurry up Imp Vets.

Hey...  Why can't we get card only decks?!  And the mobile fire arc!  We need a mobile fire arc kit!  I hate FFG for what they've done to me personally.  I will never play X-Wing again.  What were we complaining about again?  Oh right, U-Boats!  FFG snuck into my house and made my JM5K OP.  It happened, I have proof.  It happened to a guy I know who knows a guy who plays First Edition X-Wing.  And see that's why we need a reboot.  1st Ed X-Wing was sooo broken.  Yeah, there was actually a rule that if you touched yourself in an un-christian way, you'd go to hell for eternity...

Wait a second, that's the bible!  Hey, what's the ****** difference?  Oh! 

Just hurry up Imp Vets.

All the problems will be solved with Gunboat, even climatic change...

Why can't FFG see this?

Also a Gunboat Veterans, with a red Gunboat.

Just hurry up Imp Vets.

Why can't FFG see this?

Naaa that would just become the new meat and i will only play a anti meta list with aces and stuff

Just hurry up Imp Vets.

Why can't FFG see this?

Naaa that would just become the new meat and i will only play a anti meta list with aces and stuff

Tell me more about this "new meat".  :P

Edited by Theibault

I'm confused. What qualifies as news? Wave IX news was June 2.

Don't know why, but that's not showing up on the News page any more.  

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/?page=2should be right there at the top of page 2, but it's not.

Edited by spacebug

I'm confused. What qualifies as news? Wave IX news was June 2.

Don't know why, but that's not showing up on the News page any more.  

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/?page=2should be right there at the top of page 2, but it's not.

Wave IX has been cancelled due to lack of interest!  ;)

We still have Heroes of the Resistance spoilers before we should get any more wave 9 articles, so assuming the 6-week delay is true, we should be getting an article on that soon.

Correct.  If the 6 Week Delay is true, you should see it this week - perhaps on the Wednesday or the Friday.

Because some days, I like to Quote Myself.....

\

Of course, I only picked News...  Not what news...  The assumption being HoTR...  And instead, its Imperial Veterans Release...  So I'm hardly right at all in the end :)