Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzywookie

No news since 18 May.

From "Initial Splash" news to "Here's a breakdown of one thing..."  there is (for Armada and X-Wing) typically a delay of 6 Weeks.

I would be expecting Armada to get a breakdown of either the Liberty or the Interdictor on the week of the 1st of July given that Formula.

X-Wing would be at least the week afterward, if not the Fortnight afterward...

It holds up in the past, but as we know, there's never anything definitive and set in stone on these sorts of things.  I reserve the right to be the wrongest of wrongest.

its still been awhile, they havent said anything about hotr yet and theres plenty of wave9 stuff to peak at. You know they arent going to reveal everything about one of the ships in there at once especially when theres quite a bit in those packs.

From "Initial Splash" news to "Here's a breakdown of one thing..."  there is (for Armada and X-Wing) typically a delay of 6 Weeks.

I would be expecting Armada to get a breakdown of either the Liberty or the Interdictor on the week of the 1st of July given that Formula.

It holds up in the past, but as we know, there's never anything definitive and set in stone on these sorts of things.  I reserve the right to be the wrongest of wrongest.

We still have Heroes of the Resistance spoilers before we should get any more wave 9 articles, so assuming the 6-week delay is true, we should be getting an article on that soon.

Considering that Wave 9 has a 0.01% chance of hitting before late December at the earliest, you'd best buckle in for a long ride.

Considering it is already at the printers there's a 86% you're wrong. And a 100% chance the "omg delays" jokes are beaten to death. 

hotr is overdue

Pretty sure that imperial vets has been 100% spoiled, which is a first, I think.

Also, all of you people that can't stand going more than 72 hours without a news hit need to actually play the game more. Get down to the FLGS or hop on vassal and spend the time to git gud with whisper, or jm15ks, or a crackswarm. See if you can bring back quad TLTs, or play a bunch of defender lists, or put Vader on a TIE Shuttle and see if he makes his points back.

You're standing on this entire mountain of a game yelling for more, and I feel pretty certain you haven't mined out what you've already got.

Pretty sure that imperial vets has been 100% spoiled, which is a first, I think.

Also, all of you people that can't stand going more than 72 hours without a news hit need to actually play the game more. Get down to the FLGS or hop on vassal and spend the time to git gud with whisper, or jm15ks, or a crackswarm. See if you can bring back quad TLTs, or play a bunch of defender lists, or put Vader on a TIE Shuttle and see if he makes his points back.

You're standing on this entire mountain of a game yelling for more, and I feel pretty certain you haven't mined out what you've already got.

Standing on an entire mountain minus Imp Vets...

Are FFG done spoiling Imp Vets? I've been hoping for more and it's due for release very soon now.

Is there anything left to spoil about it? I thought every card in the expanshion had already been revealed in full.

We still have Heroes of the Resistance spoilers before we should get any more wave 9 articles, so assuming the 6-week delay is true, we should be getting an article on that soon.

Correct.  If the 6 Week Delay is true, you should see it this week - perhaps on the Wednesday or the Friday.