Sign in to follow this  
Hobojebus

My copy of IMP VETS just arrived !!!!!

I'm trying to support my local store.   :)  That and I started collecting Star Wars comics, so I get store credit for every $100.  I've saved up $45 of store credit!  

... loan me $5 bucks pot-nah!

:P

You'll gladly pay me Tuesday for an X-wing ship today?  ;)

yeah I got enough store credit winning two local tournies with JM5ks (no shame baby! but I have manaroo so I'm a special snowflake) for Imp Vets

might want heroes instead, though, if someone is willing to take that godawful travesty of a PWT away before I snap over my knee

this decision is probably influenced by my desire to be a special snowflake, though. NYC is Empire City, if you know what I mean

Edited by ficklegreendice

I'm trying to support my local store.   :)  That and I started collecting Star Wars comics, so I get store credit for every $100.  I've saved up $45 of store credit!  

You'll gladly pay me Tuesday for an X-wing ship today?   ;)

$6.50?

:D

Wimpy.gif

$6.50?

Wimpy.gif

... yeah with $6.50 I can get me another nice T-65 (cause they are only worth $5 bucks now...) and... AND a nice cheese burg and small fry with the $1.50... now what is not to love about a FLGS nite like dat?!

:lol:

$6.50?

Wimpy.gif

... yeah with $6.50 I can get me another nice T-65 (cause they are only worth $5 bucks now...) and... AND a nice cheese burg and small fry with the $1.50... now what is not to love about a FLGS nite like dat?!

where do you live that cheese burger and small fry is 1.50... cant even get a slice of pizza for that price in NYC

$6.50?

Wimpy.gif

where do you live that cheese burger and small fry is 1.50... cant even get a slice of pizza for that price in NYC

Kids menu at McD's.

$6.50?

Wimpy.gif

Kids menu at McD's.

once again.... where... lol NYC's Dollar menu is 1.50 plus tax.

$6.50?

Wimpy.gif

Kids menu at McD's.

once again.... where... lol NYC's Dollar menu is 1.50 plus tax.

NYC is it's own horrible world Brah.

:mellow:

It is.  Just be happy you have the world's best pizza there.  You know how long it's taken for good pizza makers to slowly move down to NC and open up shop?  YYEEEEEAAAAAAARRSSSSSSSSSS......of pizza hell.  At least you can find them now.  

and good bagels. cant forget about bagels.

VRv1N6Fl.jpg

Figured out how to make it bigger.

I find it sad that somewhere in the world, some team of scientists is working hard to build robots for sexual purposes

I find it sad because their efforts to make plastic sexy will never reach the standard that FFG has set with these two ships

It is.  Just be happy you have the world's best pizza there.  You know how long it's taken for good pizza makers to slowly move down to NC and open up shop?  YYEEEEEAAAAAAARRSSSSSSSSSS......of pizza hell.  At least you can find them now.  

and good bagels. cant forget about bagels.

Do you know how long it took for people down here to even know what a bagel was?  

OK...I didn't say bagels because it didn't take too long for frozen bagels to show up.  Yes, not as good as fresh, but hey....it was good enough.   

This is crazy for Amazon to get it nearly 2 weeks before Coolstuff or other local stores.   I thought Asmodee wasn't in favor of online retailers getting all their business?

Amazon is their own distributor. Your store has to order from the warehouse. Amazon doesn't. My flgs said that their distributor reported having it in stock to ship tomorrow