Sign in to follow this  
DocLBrown24

Colonel Jendon/ST-321/Fire Control System/Weapons Engineer

Does this combo stack so that everytime the shuttle acquires a target lock it DOES NOT have to be the defender, it can target 2 different ships and they can be anywhere on the board even outside range 3? Then he can give a target lock to another friendly ship at range 1 on the next combat round?

Does this combo stack so that everytime the shuttle acquires a target lock it DOES NOT have to be the defender, it can target 2 different ships and they can be anywhere on the board even outside range 3? Then he can give a target lock to another friendly ship at range 1 on the next combat round?

This all works except that, with FCS + WE, one of the Target Locks you get after attacking must be on the defender.

Ah I see. Thanks for that. That could be very useful.

You would think it would be but that shuttle is pretty expensive. Back in wave two I tried a bomber build with it and got my ass handed to me (Sucky ordinance, it being my first tournament). Might be different now but don't get too excited.

Edit: I've repriced my list and like the look of it now, gonna try it out on Thursday.

Edited by McFoy