Jump to content
kraisto

Road to Legend Bug Report

Recommended Posts

2 Things:

In the App (Android, Tablet): If you turn of W-Lan and try to start a campaign, the screen stays black without feedback. Something like "Turn on your internet connection" would be nice

 

[soN]

Not sure if this is a bug, or just unfortunate story telling. 

In the first mission, you may rescue a prisoner, who claims to be imprisoned for having collected the shadow houerglas. We also discovered and retrieved the shadow houerglas. We brought him and the relic to the end of the level, and fled. We turned the rat-thing-king away and unwillingly joined the trip to nerekhall. [Heroes: Treasure hunter elf from troll-swamps and geomancer elf-mage from dragon lair)

 

None of this dialogue hinted either the shadowcaster or the guy we rescued. I even re-played the mission to carefully read the entire text again - no sign of them. Is this intentional, or is something on the campaign storage wrong?

 

{Also}: The last pice of story just bevore you enter nerekhal: The first word is a part of a dialogue, wich needs to be set in "", tho it isn't

Edited by Tokatasa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

During "Seeds of Corruption" the trade city action in Nerekhall.

I do not own the Blood Purse or Dark Star Pendant relics. However, they are on the list anyways.

Also, Bug in Smash and Grab, when making a check to see how much health the wraith has left, instead of the second option, there is the date: 1/6/2016

If you take the relics, you'll see that they just have a ingame effect - the star will (most likely) randomly buf you, if you are behind (App trigered) and the blood purse extracts gold from killed monster groups, wich is also tracked by the app, so no need to track that with a card

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps not a bug, but a "backwards" button, only just to redo the last button press would be sooooo useful!

 

This happens all the time (for my semi-inebriated group) that you forget to mark a group as defeated before marking the last hero of the turn as being done. This can make a huge difference when it comes to respawning monsters at the start of turn and so on. Also, it has happened to us that someone mispressed the button on travel events and so on.

 

A bit bigger issue perhaps, but a "GM-mode" for the campaign files would be superb, where you could not just switch exp skills, but allow a GM to change Heroes and equipment.

We have an issue of it being sort of difficult to get the exact same group together every session, but one of the big draws of the game is that your Hero really becomes 'your Hero', meaning we have to restart the campaign almost every time we play. Group composition makes a rather big difference for travel events and so on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps not a bug, but a "backwards" button, only just to redo the last button press would be sooooo useful!

 

This happens all the time (for my semi-inebriated group) that you forget to mark a group as defeated before marking the last hero of the turn as being done. This can make a huge difference when it comes to respawning monsters at the start of turn and so on. Also, it has happened to us that someone mispressed the button on travel events and so on.

 

A bit bigger issue perhaps, but a "GM-mode" for the campaign files would be superb, where you could not just switch exp skills, but allow a GM to change Heroes and equipment.

We have an issue of it being sort of difficult to get the exact same group together every session, but one of the big draws of the game is that your Hero really becomes 'your Hero', meaning we have to restart the campaign almost every time we play. Group composition makes a rather big difference for travel events and so on.

Well... yes, please!

Yes, you could use it to "cheat" - but you could cheat anways if you wanted. Don'T want to loose those hearths? Well, just don't put em away. The app doesn't track such things.

We just ran into a problem in the nerekhall campaign: First level, we ran towards the exit, cause we got the "You'll loose 2 turns from now" warning. One turn later, we were all there. But instead of clicking the escape, a inexperianced player who had the app at the momend clicked "end turn" for the last hero, resulting in a loose, cause we didn't click the exit. Such a thing could be reverted with a "undo" button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the Amazon app store

I currently have a bug where The Delve is unavailable on all my devices except a Kindle Fire. I even have purchased the delve expansion on the Kindle Fire yet it remains unavailable for all of my other devices connected to the same account.

IMG_20170125_203740.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Micahihli said:

From the Amazon app store

I currently have a bug where The Delve is unavailable on all my devices except a Kindle Fire. I even have purchased the delve expansion on the Kindle Fire yet it remains unavailable for all of my other devices connected to the same account.

IMG_20170125_203740.jpg

This is probably not a bug at the moment. There isn't a unifying account tied to your purchases in the app. If you have a copy from the Amazon app store it doesn't share that purchase with a copy of the app off the Google Play store or Steam. Maybe Asmodee is planning something and that's why they unified all the accounts, but I would expect you need to buy The Delve  on every platform you want to play on.

Now if every device you want to play on is getting a copy from the same store, I'm assuming the Amazon app store here, and only your kindle can use it that is a bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2017 at 7:38 PM, Micahihli said:

From the Amazon app store

I currently have a bug where The Delve is unavailable on all my devices except a Kindle Fire. I even have purchased the delve expansion on the Kindle Fire yet it remains unavailable for all of my other devices connected to the same account.

IMG_20170125_203740.jpg

That is exactly what my screen shows.  Hopefully FFG releases an update that fixes this soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Proto Persona said:

This is probably not a bug at the moment. There isn't a unifying account tied to your purchases in the app. If you have a copy from the Amazon app store it doesn't share that purchase with a copy of the app off the Google Play store or Steam. Maybe Asmodee is planning something and that's why they unified all the accounts, but I would expect you need to buy The Delve  on every platform you want to play on.

Now if every device you want to play on is getting a copy from the same store, I'm assuming the Amazon app store here, and only your kindle can use it that is a bug.

Sorry maybe I need to clarify a little bit, but yes all these devices are using the same account, my Amazon account from the Amazon app store. The above is a screenshot of my phone in which I downloaded a copy from the Amazon Appstore for Android. I would agree with you if had expected it to unify purchases on different platforms. Still though it still shouldn't say unavailable it would show the price to purchases The Delve and be purchasable, but sadly it's not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw the following earlier in the thread and the same thing happened to me too. 

Any way to recover?

 

"

I just played yesterday the app version tutorial on android. We saved our progress sold and bought items at the city, saw the new quests available on the map and then turned it off . Today im loading my save and i see the map with no quests and i cant even open my inventory or training... all i can do is go to the city and buy or sell! Please help!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Major bug I have discovered in Seeds of corruption! 

If you fail the quest "servant of the king" the game will freeze and you will be stuck on the map screen with nothing to click on. 

This is on the Steam version.

Edited by gmaecrawler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2017 at 0:49 AM, Michael Scorefan said:

The new update made the Delve unavailable again for my kindle fire.  Unfortunately, one of my saved games was a Delve game, so the game would show a black screen whenever I tried to load a saved game or play a new game.  I ultimately had to power off the kindle for me to get the app working again.  I deleted the app from my kindle, downloaded it again, and although my saved games are gone, the first scenario from the new campaign loaded up no problem.  The Delve, however, remains unavailable.  

Has anyone heard back from FFG about this?  I e-mailed their customer service three times, the most recent having been sent February 4, and I have yet to hear a response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9.2.2017 at 2:29 AM, gmaecrawler said:

Major bug I have discovered in Seeds of corruption! 

If you fail the quest "servant of the king" the game will freeze and you will be stuck on the map screen with nothing to click on. 

This is on the Steam version.

Had this same bug yesterday. Tried quitting and reloading but it does not help and aftet that it even forgets your gold ammount, reputation and event log.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09.02.2017 at 3:29 AM, gmaecrawler said:

Major bug I have discovered in Seeds of corruption! 

If you fail the quest "servant of the king" the game will freeze and you will be stuck on the map screen with nothing to click on. 

This is on the Steam version.

Yep, same here with one difference - after failing on the last turn we still got 2 cities to go to + 2 side quests that were changing after each visit to any city (even if you were just returning to the map from the city screen).

All our progress remained but with no story quest (even after 2 completed side-quests) we simply have nowhere to go here and our campaign, well, stuck.

 

Hope I wrote in the right topic and they'll fix this really soon :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2017 at 7:57 AM, Michael Scorefan said:

Has anyone heard back from FFG about this?  I e-mailed their customer service three times, the most recent having been sent February 4, and I have yet to hear a response.

As an update, FFG released an update for Road to Legend for kindle, and it seems to resolve my inability to access the Delve.  Whew!  Thanks FFG!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steam version on Mac (1.3.0) playing The Delve I got the following come up:

Minion Goblin Archer

We only have the base game set added when this came up. Can't help but think this is a bug, as I can't see why the minions would turn on the master goblin or other master creature?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SPOILERS AHEAD!

 

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Hey y'all!

Refering to the post about a possible bug in SoC above, the following happend to me just moments ago. RtL runs on the latest iPad Pro, RtL Version 1.3.0 (293).

In Servant of the King (if I'm not mistaken, this is the quest where you have to steal something valuable for the Rat King), my group of heroes has reached the next-to-last tile set up. A room with four relics is revealed, and you are able to check them out and "disable" these four relics. Doing so lets a Fiery Demon appear (no idea about its English name, got a different language version). One room remains locked behind a door which you need a key for. I succesfully fondle around with the four relics, beat the demon, but no key appears / is dropped for the locked door.

 

This leads to time running out for my heroes, the quest is failed, and the story text reveals that they run deeper into the labyrinth/dungeon, and finally encounter a glowing portal.

 

The app then takes me back to the map, only there are no possible quests or towns to choose from, all my gold is gone, morale is zero, BUT my heroes received XP. My fame level has dropped to zero, too. Currently, there is nothing I can do next or choose from, and it appears that my hero group was swalloed by a portal, only to vanish for all eternity.

 

Can someone relate to or confirm my story / this bug?

 

With best regards,

pbanken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unclear if it is a bug

Kindred Fire-the glade of all illusions:

First Hero steps into the portal, pass the attribute test and explore the portal in the north -> place title, place open group, place search token.ok.

Second hero fail the attribute test and is involuntairly ported to the portal in the north. Then the whole "exploration" text occours again -> place title and search token (although already shown on the ma) and another open group spawns. 

Felt wrong for us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a bug, just an enhancement I'd like to see in the future: at the moment there is no way to tell which side quest you are playing if you save and exit the game. In the "load game" screen you can only see the main campaign name. It would be good to have the side quest name written somewhere in the "load game" section, as well as in the gameplay screen, maybe under some option/info panel. It could be usefull when you have multiple game saves and also for bug reporting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2017 at 7:37 AM, pbanken said:

SPOILERS AHEAD!

 

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Hey y'all!

Refering to the post about a possible bug in SoC above, the following happend to me just moments ago. RtL runs on the latest iPad Pro, RtL Version 1.3.0 (293).

In Servant of the King (if I'm not mistaken, this is the quest where you have to steal something valuable for the Rat King), my group of heroes has reached the next-to-last tile set up. A room with four relics is revealed, and you are able to check them out and "disable" these four relics. Doing so lets a Fiery Demon appear (no idea about its English name, got a different language version). One room remains locked behind a door which you need a key for. I succesfully fondle around with the four relics, beat the demon, but no key appears / is dropped for the locked door.

 

This leads to time running out for my heroes, the quest is failed, and the story text reveals that they run deeper into the labyrinth/dungeon, and finally encounter a glowing portal.

 

The app then takes me back to the map, only there are no possible quests or towns to choose from, all my gold is gone, morale is zero, BUT my heroes received XP. My fame level has dropped to zero, too. Currently, there is nothing I can do next or choose from, and it appears that my hero group was swalloed by a portal, only to vanish for all eternity.

 

Can someone relate to or confirm my story / this bug?

 

With best regards,

pbanken

The exact same thing happened to me.  Hopefully FFG will release a patch that fixes this, as we have been really enjoying the campaign.  In the meantime, my gaming group switched to playing the Delve.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We played a campain with the base game and saved it. Next day I added two expansions to the collection and started the saved game. I didn't bought anything or played anything in the saved game. I exit the game and removed the expansions. Now when I try to open the saved game i get an error saying that i need the expansions. I don't want to play with the expansions. Is this a bug?

Edited by Kenny_starfight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/04/2017 at 2:23 AM, Kenny_starfight said:

We played a campain with the base game and saved it. Next day I added two expansions to the collection and started the saved game. I didn't bought anything or played anything in the saved game. I exit the game and removed the expansions. Now when I try to open the saved game i get an error saying that i need the expansions. I don't want to play with the expansions. Is this a bug?

No, you can add stuff to your current game, but cannot remove later because you loaded a save. The game check the collection you have selected to play and not the save status.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Heroes and monters collections  side quests are not showing in any campaign (rise of all goblins, kindred fire, seeds of corruption). App on the last build 1.3.0 - Android and steam versions.

Edited by kraisto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...