Sign in to follow this  
Hipsu

My Ultimate Command Card Organization System Optimized for Offline Deckbuilding

I'm going to be printing these out today, I'm wondering if you will update it from time to time?

I'll try. I don't have the new products yet. Does anyone know if Obi-Wan & gang came with any old cards?

Edited by Hipsu

I'm going to be printing these out today, I'm wondering if you will update it from time to time?

I'll try. I don't have the new products yet. Does anyone know if Obi-Wan & gang came with any old cards?

Awesome!  I really appreciate your efforts.

I don't have the cards with me, but I'll let you know later (unless someone else beats me to it).

You know, I wonder if there's a clever way to put deployment cards in here?

Along with a bunch of full page sleeves (for skirmish maps), I bought 40 pages of 16 card sleeves (Command Cards and for X-Wing), and I also got 30 pages of the 9 card sleeves for deployment cards and skirmish upgrades.

I'm thinking I'll put my doubles and skirmish-only cards in the sleeves, and print up the ones that I keep in my campaign stack to put in the skirmish binder.  In the end I'd like to have a skirmish binder that people can browse through and pick the map and full squad from.

Here's a link with a lot of cards, almost all of them: http://www.jediwars.com/game/SquadBuilder/TestAll

Edited by Boba Rick

Ok. Thanks for the photo. "In the Shadows" needed to be duplicated because it's a "Smuggler or Hunter" card. So I did that. The original goes under Hunter, and the copy goes under Smuggler.

Thankfully FFG has spoiled the card image in their Greedo preview article, so nobody needed to scan it.

For completeness sake I also made 3 copies of General Sorins' card (forgot earlier). I probably won't cut them out personally because I don't want to see that card in 4 different places... :P

I added them in page 3.

Edited by Hipsu