Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzywookie

Craving some X-Wing news.

I mean, same. But I expect the next bit of news will just be the Veterans release date. Which is cool and all, but I'd rather some more news about stuff we haven't had completely spoiled (so we can continue this awful cycle of pre-emptive spoiling and the drudgery of waiting for it that follows).

I've got some X-wing news for you, Fuzzywookie.  I had the little plastic bit on the bottom of one of my ancient T-65's break off.  I had gotten the ship back in 2012 or so.  Well, I had some rare earth magnets and finally got off my duff and glued one to the bottom of the X-wing and one to the peg.  It works great!  Not as cool as that ball magnet trick that other person has done, but I finally got around to fixing my broken X-wing!

Maybe not the X-wing news you wanted, but....I figured I'd share something.

Word is the nationals kit is:

Bossk

Conner Nets (top 16)

Templates (top 8)

Coin (top 4)

Aww man. I don't really care about the X-Wing promos (if I get them that's great, if not whatever) But I have been trying to focus on getting the acrylic bomb tokens. Because bombs are the best. 

Sounds like I won't be getting any Connor net tokens... :'(