tsondaboy

B-Wings revisited

This is my Keyan I've been using lately

Keyan

Advanced Sensors

Stay On Target

B-Wing/E2

Hera Syndulla

Means he can go where ever he pleases and if he rolls 4 hits instead of 3 and a Focus, he can still go where ever next turn (thanks to Hera)

He can start to stack up stress, but surely the dice will help with a Focus eventually? Right? stupid dice

I have been thinking of this tanky build for Itsy

Ibtisam

Sensor Jammer

Elusiveness

B-Wing/E2

Jan Ors

Getting rid of the stress after combat but before the next activation is the issue thou

I ran that exact Ibtisam build for a while last Summer and had a lot of success with it; in a two-ship meta (which we had at the time) it's actually surprisingly strong. I'm not sure how well it'd play in an Aces/Alpha Strike meta though. Of course, that's only applicable if we're talking competitive play, outside of that I'd say give it a try.

Just want to echo your Ten Numb idea as being genius!

Totally copying you for always hitting Ion Torps!

Yup - pretty sweet aint it

How about pairing it with Auto-Assault missile Blount - and Biggs to take the heat of your auto-hitters

should make a tidy mess of TIE swarms backed by Howlie - or at least force them to deploy in such a way that Howlie is neutered

Something a bit like this maybe:

Ten Numb (38) B-Wing (31), Ion Torpedoes (5), Extra Munitions (2), Guidance Chips (0)

Lieutenant Blount (22) Z-95 Headhunter (17), Assault Missiles (5)

Biggs Darklighter (26) X-Wing (25), R5 Astromech (1), Integrated Astromech (0)

Tala Squadron Pilot (13)

So i ran the bumper keyan build yesterday. Wow that is mean lol. I vaporized Dengar in 2 rounds because i had Blount auto-ion missile him so he couldnt escape for round2 lol.

Long as you have no stress, adv sensors to TL then do a red move into your target. Now Keyan can pull off a range1 Adv Proton Torp while cutting your agi down. Also had Wedge in the background, which was comical making Dengar have 0 agi for his attacks :D

Ended up being Keyan with full health 1 shield missing and Guri doing a dogfight for a good 20 rounds, with me taking the last potshot at range3 (with autothrustors on his end) so that ended disappointingly on his end lol. He decided to take out Wedge with  Dengar's main gun and hope to retaliate on Keyan but Keyan 1shotted what was left of Dengar lol.

So i ran the bumper keyan build yesterday. Wow that is mean lol. I vaporized Dengar in 2 rounds because i had Blount auto-ion missile him so he couldnt escape for round2 lol.

Long as you have no stress, adv sensors to TL then do a red move into your target. Now Keyan can pull off a range1 Adv Proton Torp while cutting your agi down. Also had Wedge in the background, which was comical making Dengar have 0 agi for his attacks :D

Ended up being Keyan with full health 1 shield missing and Guri doing a dogfight for a good 20 rounds, with me taking the last potshot at range3 (with autothrustors on his end) so that ended disappointingly on his end lol. He decided to take out Wedge with  Dengar's main gun and hope to retaliate on Keyan but Keyan 1shotted what was left of Dengar lol.

Nice! I take it you had the Zeb-Intimidation combo?

Good to see taking it a step further with Wedge!

Yup. Because of the points i had more on keyan than i was intending, but it worked out. Even in the first round where he got hammered really freakin' hard before getting the bump he still wrecked face. When i am intentionally doing red moves AFTER targetlocking it makes it REALLY **** hard to not get adv torp'd by this guy lol. First round i exploded Guri in **** near 1 shot with it (we did 2 games).

Keyan Farlander (47)

Intimidation

Adv Proton Torps

Extra Muns

Ion Cannon

Adv Sensors

B-wing/E2

Zeb Orrelios

Lt Blount (21)

Vet Instincts

Ion Pulse Missiles

Wedge Antilles (32)

Adaptability

R7-T1

Integrated Astromech

Total: 100

Originally i wasnt going to put a cannon or the extra muns on him but really didnt have a better use for the points lol. The ion cannon is what let me win the dogfight against Guri the second game. Ioned him when we were about 3 distance apart in a straight line due to barrelroll shenanigans (he had cloak and adv sensors so this bastard was hard to predict lol) so i ion'd and 4 forwarded right into his ass, bringing him to 1hp. Then we danced for several more turns before i managed to pop him at range3 lol.

Wedge has Adapt because 1) cheap lol and 2) if i faced someone with Stealth Device, i wanted the initial strike to be AFTER Lt Blount stripped their stealth device, since he always hits even if no damage is done. If no stealth device, then PS10 to middle finger people like Dengar lol. R7-T1 actually got a lot of use because i purposely kept wedge in the back and boosted forward with a targetlock to sneak range1 last second, making him seem less of a threat until it was too late lol.

I called this list "Bumperwings" lol

Edited by Vineheart01

Heres a Ten Numb B-wing idea:

Ten Numb (31)

Vet Instincts (1)

Autoblaster (5)

Acc Corrector (3)

B-wing/E2 (1)

Hera Syndulla (1)

Total: 42

Puts him at PS10 and allows him to perma 1hard and 2k, which would make it REALLY hard to dodge that range1 guaranteed death. If you happened to roll a crit, Ten Numb prevents that from being dodged too (well, 1 of them). You literally wouldnt be able to approach this unless you could take 2-3 auto damage, because even if you came up behind him he's bound to get a shot before you get away.

...i think the Bumper-wing build is better though just because its not as limited i.e. restricted to range1 at all times. And hits "harder" - this is just a pure anti-ace idea. He loses barrelroll sadly but with a 2k he can almost cover all angles at range1 just from that alone.

Hmm, well i noticed something sad about the keyan bumper-wing build.

Zeb doesnt let you target ships you are touching, you "count as not touching" which means he doesnt get intimidation for his own shot. That blows. Eh, still pretty **** powerful since it stops actions and reduces agility for others (-2 for Wedge ftw).

Though i also noticed in the FAQ he can spend a stress even if he rolled no focus. THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO KNOW! lol.... so unless he gets stressbot'd or double tactician'd or has Mara Jade around, he will never be stressed come his next activation. Juicy....

And so it happened yesterday, this Ten Numb - Chewbacca list won me a local store tournament. :D

・Ten Numb + VI + Advanced Sensors + “Mangler” Cannon + Plasma Torpedoes + Extra Munitions + Guidance Chips

・Chewbacca + Push the Limit + C-3PO+ Kanan Jarrus+ Millennium Falcon (Evade) + Engine Upgrade

Detailed results here:

http://lists.starwarsclubhouse.com/get_tourney_details?tourney_id=1861