1 hour ago, GandofGand said:

I do not own a copy of PS at this time...hrmmm have to think on it. I may just lay it out manually and find a way to forward that to you for translation. I've actually got to sit down and lay it out to reflect what I want to reflect Basic Training and choice of Army vs Navy and MOS. I'll get back to you on it. 

You can do similar things without photoshop. Word or Powerpoint work as well :) This is just boxes of text with arrows pointing between them.

42 minutes ago, Kallabecca said:

You can do similar things without photoshop. Word or Powerpoint work as well :) This is just boxes of text with arrows pointing between them.

Never underestimate the power of my laziness...that and these are way prettier than I can manage at the moment. 

But I'll figure something out, no hurry as I don't know when I'll be running this campaign Idea anyway. 

The new Consular specs and signature abilities are up. The two(!) new Force powers will be done in the next couple days as can be done.

Links to everything in the first post. Quick links to the new things right here...

Force and Destiny Specs in green and tan

Force and Destiny specs in traditional red and blue

Force and Destiny specs in printer-friendly gray scale