Thank you very much for these. 

I have just started getting into EotE rpg and it will help me save loads of time having the sheets handy!

I have a problem with the the formatting of your PDFs, @RLogue177. I use them in InDesign CS4 to create custom editable folios for my different characters, but, when I then try to make a PDF of the final completed folios, the export fails once it gets to the pages that use your files. I've used other versions of the talent trees that work fine when exporting to PDFs from InDesign, but yours don't want to export when put into an InDesign file. I have to export each completed page as an EPS, then re-collate the folio in InDesign, then export to PDF. 

4 hours ago, Tramp Graphics said:

I have a problem with the the formatting of your PDFs, @RLogue177. I use them in InDesign CS4 to create custom editable folios for my different characters, but, when I then try to make a PDF of the final completed folios, the export fails once it gets to the pages that use your files. I've used other versions of the talent trees that work fine when exporting to PDFs from InDesign, but yours don't want to export when put into an InDesign file. I have to export each completed page as an EPS, then re-collate the folio in InDesign, then export to PDF. 

Would you like access to the unsmashed photoshop .psd's?