13 minutes ago, Bellona said:

Thank you for the updates! :)

One tiny nit-pick: three of the Spy specializations (Courier, Interrogator, and Sleeper Agent) are missing the Talent Cost line in the icon list/legend.

Well, dang it!

I'll fix that tomorrow. Somehow that template had the older legend in the corner there. Thanks!

On 8/6/2018 at 3:56 AM, RLogue177 said:

The new specs from the Spy are done and uploaded. Links here and in the first post as usual.

Age of Rebellion specs in traditional red and blue

Age of Rebellion specs in tan and green

Age of Rebellion specs in printer-friendly grayscale

Enjoy! As always, please point out errors and typos.

Hotshot/Courier might be my new favorite flavor of the year. ^_^

Edited by SEApocalypse

3 hours ago, Buddha Fett said:

Where did the idea for Scoundrel Career swap with Smuggler come from? I rather like it!

It was discussed a while back IIRC. I know from the first time I opened the book, our table scratched their head at it. I mean a Scoundrel/Thief makes WAY more sense than a Smuggler /Thief. Besides, the "Scoundrel" spec has Hidden Storage which sounds more "Smuggler"

I think it was back during the EotE Beta, with a lot of folks scratching their heads at the career being called Smuggler when Scoundrel would have made a much better and more thematic fit, especially now that we've got the Fly Casual specs, which all have a scoundrel-y theme to them.  Sadly, it was a notion that FFG opted not to adopt, but nothing stopping a group from making the swap at their own tables.

You're very welcome. Enjoy!

The links to them all are in the first post on the first page of this thread. Whenever I update them for any reason, the links automagically update. So, they're always current. If I update them, I post a note here.

If you shared them as a folder, then when you update them - I think - anyone who has added that folder to their dropbox will have the new versions synced to their machines automatically, without having to come and download them to check if they've changed.

But I'll say no more about it, I'm grateful for what you've done and am happy however you want to share them.

On 9/29/2018 at 2:11 PM, Evil Aardvark said:

If you shared them as a folder, then when you update them - I think - anyone who has added that folder to their dropbox will have the new versions synced to their machines automatically, without having to come and download them to check if they've changed.

But I'll say no more about it, I'm grateful for what you've done and am happy however you want to share them.

Oh. I don't know how that works. This week sometime I'll message you and we can experiment with it.