Sign in to follow this  
Mordliss

Descent Quest Font - Help Needed

Hey, so I am totally a Descent fanatic now that the app is out and wanted to dabble in trying to make my own campaign. However, I cant seem to figure out how to get the Descent Font on the map area for my Text Boxes. Here is a link to my first Encounter, and the Font on the map appears to be Arial instead of the usual Descent Font, which I actually have downloaded as Windl.tff and added to my fonts.

https://tools.fantasyflightgames.com/descent/home/16434/

When you click preview on my quest, the map section as very general font text for the labels. Is there anyway of changing this? I see most other maps have the Descent Font.

Thanks for the help.

The quest vault fonts shouldn't have anything to do with what is installed on your machine. Did you paste the text in from elsewhere? If so, try cutting everything from the box (special rules, for example) and pasting as plain text. That should fix your issue. That is, the text boxes in the vault should auto format to the correct font, so my guess is the problem lies in formatting added by you.

What about on the map itself? I am getting regular text when I double click to add text on the map, and there is no font style change option there and am not copying and pasting...

It is interesnting indeed, I might say it could be a bug or something.

As for the Descent Font I use Charlemagne. Maybe you could write the text you want in a Word page, then copy and paste it in the Quest Vault. Hope that could help, otherwise you will perhaps need to post your problem as a technical issue in the post pinned at the top of this forum...and hope to be listened  :unsure:  (Quest Vault seems to be abandonned)

Think it might have something to do with me using internet explorer? I'm hesitant to download another internet program unless this could be a factor... I havnt found any internet program that's as simple as internet explorer.