Sign in to follow this  
gwetmore2011

First Tourney

So I have never gone to a tournament and frankly have only ever played with my friend who showed me the game. I was wondering if I could get some pointers on a list that may seem a little crazy...

Lothal Rebel - R2D2, Hera Syndulla, Shield Upgrade: 44pts

Poe - R5-P9, VI, Autothrusters: 37pts

Roark Garnet - 19pts

Total: 100pts

Really looking to push forward quickly and keep the HWK behind to push the PS12 onto Lothal to take advantage of the 4 dice hitting first. Not really sure if there is a Meta here in South Korea as the game unfortunately isn't that popular.

Other options ive looked at are the Double Daggers with FCS, Extra Munitions, Proton Torps, Guidance Chips, Nera with the same loadout but add in deadeye and switch in Advanced Sensors.

Overall im a straight get in your face as quickly as possible player and would welcome some veteran advice as I am new to the game.

Personally I would drop R2 crew and throw a turret on Roark, His ability is strong but he's only throwing 1 dice natively so not the best use of 19 points. Something like this maybe?

Poe Dameron (31)
Veteran Instincts (1)
R5-P9 (3)
Autothrusters (2)

Lothal Rebel (35)
Fire-Control System (2)
Hera Syndulla (1)

Roark Garnet (19)
Twin Laser Turret (6)

Total: 100
Edited by McFoy

I think advanced sensors recon dash crew TLT for Kanan is somewhere in the area of how a 2 ship build could work. TLT to stop aces trying to be cute and getting free rides and freedom to land on rocks and still fire... After taking actions pre flight. This is different than your Roark idea though. :/