Sign in to follow this  
Green Squadron Pilot

Scum Epic ships

There is also the Meson Martinet, captained by the Crimson Corsair. It is the ship Finn signs onto at Maz'

The problem is, do we even know what it looks like? All we saw of it TFA is the aft hatch and part of an engine.

Meson_Martinet_TFA.png

As for the whether the scum epic should be Wild Karrde or Star Jewel, why not both? Rebels and Imperials both get 2 epic ships, after all.

As for the whether the scum epic should be Wild Karrde or Star Jewel, why not both? Rebels and Imperials both get 2 epic ships, after all.

As was pointed out earlier, both are in the same size-range as the corvette and raider.  Currently rebel and imperial each have 1 big gunships (at 3 epic points) and 1 smaller ship with more of a support role (at 2 epic points).

Personally I'm in team Wild Karrde.  I want that ship, I want Talon Karrde crew, I want scum Mara crew and scum mara z95 pilot.    Aves, Melina, Ghent, so many new crew options get opened up.

From the star jewel I'm mostly just interested in Jabba crew as a scum version of palpatine (different ability, but multiple crew slots, expensive, good ability).

While we wiat for FFG to make a scum huge ship.

Here is a shameless plug for a kit using the GR-75 transport.

Anybody done a Gozanti yet? I seem to remember having seen one before. I have an Imperial Gozanti I wouldn't mind refitting for Scum stats, but I don't have a GR-75 yet.

On the last 2 pages of the thread someone has posted some concepts for a Scum faction Gozanti. He made a separate thread you can find HERE.

Edited by Marinealver

While I love the ideas of the Star Jewel and Action Transport (with Interceptor IV and Wild Karrd titles). I do NOT want to see an adaption pack to make the Gozanti or GR-75 Transport Scum as it would cheapen the awesomeness of huge ships for them, also it would mean that for scum to use their huge ships they'd then HAVE to buy the other factions huge ship which isn't always affordable. There's enough ships out there of that size for Scum to get their own.

That said, I don't mind Scum using the other huge ships instead from time-to time until then for being "stolen".

Also my personal vote for a Scum huge ship is the Crusader-Class Corvette (admittedly, it might be too close in function to the CR-90) with its Point Defense Lasers and various Zann Consortium goodies like Tyber Zann, Urai Fenn and something nice for the StarViper (Buzz Droid torpedo? new title?).

Edited by Gajavi

I can't see FFG passing on the opportunity to bring The Mighty Jabba into the game and going for the comparatively obscure Azzameen family instead - from a sales and marketing perspective that would make no sense whatsoever.

But I don't necessarily buy the argument that we couldn't have both the sleek and beautiful Star Jewel and the Dustbuster  Wilde Karrde 

This has been fun.  So many great ideas.  Come on, FFG, FFS.

Sorry if I poured vinegar over open wounds.  I'm new to the Epic debate.  Am still gutted there isn't a Scum Han Solo Falcon - it did the Kessel Run in 14 parsecs, so a Falcon with a SLAM action might have been an idea. Maybe a PS 8 Han, representing a less experienced pilot in a newer, more capable ship...

12... 12 parsecs.