Sign in to follow this  
OmegaLeader144

Who are y'all's favorite pilots in the game

Wampa and Colzet for Imps. One of two things always happens with them; the opponent ignores them and they put in a ridiculous amount of work, or the opponent (usually on the second game against them) is scared to hell and back his Poe is going to die with full shields again that they go full ham into chasing them down.

Ello for Rebels, because I will never not enjoy that reference.

Palob or Mux for Scum, because of the sheer value in messing with someone's head.

Imperials: Lieutenant Colzet & Valen Rudor & Deathrain

Rebels: Ibtisam (only one I got atm)

Non-ship characters: Grand Moff Tarkin & Mara Jade

Edited by Rhaivaen

Rebels: Sabine. Add PtL & Kanan and you have the most outrageously agile ship ever. She's too squishy and doesn't have the PS to see real competitive play, but **** she is a lot of fun to fly.

Imperial: Countess Ryad. I've only flown her a handful of times on Vassal, but those green K-turns...  :wub:  Kind of like Sabine, the Countess is heaps of fun to fly, but with the added bonus that she's actually going to be competitive.

Scum: IG-88B, I guess? To be honest, none of the Scum pilots have ever really grabbed my interest (though Fenn will likely change that).

For this I am not going to be considering the ships they fly. I'm just going to consider the pilots' abilities and their pilot skill. For my favorites I would pick Jax (Empire), Wedge (Rebels), and Bossk (Scum).

Scum Boba.

Love that dude.

But I am developing a heft man-love for Dengar.

You gotta love Dengar.

Rebels - Wes Janson because removing tokens and target locks is fun but I'm not a Scum player so this will have to do.

Imps - Deathrain (with enhanced scopes) because dropping bombs onto people and barrel rolling away laughing is just the best.

Rebels - Jan Ors

The time she destroyed Guri with a Blaster Turret when she had only 1 hp left and won me the game has made me love her ever since, plus her abilty paired with Keyan/VCX-100 is just fun!

Imperials - Omega Leader/EU VI RAC

Can't decide who I love more so usually will pair the two with Wampa!

Also love Echo, the shenanigans!

Scum - Only ever flew a scum list once but Bossk was fun, helps I love flying Lambda Shuttles.

Edited by Diggs Sparklighter

I like Wedge, Soontir, Blount, and Blue Ace.  But Blount and Wedge's ships are totally obsolete and can't dog fight.  Sonority only has 3 hull and is fragile with all the munitions now and above 3 attack dice.  Blue Ace doesn't have an elite slot so he is pretty much underpowered.  Like Talaane, but his ship is a dog compared to the newer ones.  Poe might be better now at PS-9, but also pretty expensive.  So it really looks like the scum with PS-3's with Elite slots, and cheap ships are the wave now.