Sign in to follow this  
OmegaLeader144

Who are y'all's favorite pilots in the game

For scum it's latts razzi, her ability is just such a good force multiplier, I just haven't quite found the squad to go with her yet.

For rebels it has to be tycho, he is the one I always seem to have to put into lists when I play rebels

I have a special place in my heart for any character ability that tries to match the pilot's backstory.

Dash is supposed to be some Mary Sue pilot -- I think his ability to outright ignore obstacles reflects that pretty well. And always loved me some Shadows of the Empire (novel, comic, and game).

For the empire, I think I have to give it up for the Dark Lord himself, Darth Vader. Homeboy's ability would work great in pretty much any ship, and the only reason he's not still in my tourney list is the lack of Autothrusters.

For Scum, I think it's Bossk. Don't much fly Scum, but I love the combos that can come from Bossk's ship, and his ability is definitely a valuable addition.

Named : Turr Phennir, Deathfire (soon...), Valen Rudor, Countess Ryad, Lieutenant Colzet

and Epsilon Ace because I am ready to pay for high PS as long as it costs 17 points.

Ordinary - Delta Squadron pilot, Scimitar Sq. pilot - both with insane numbers of kills against all odds - provided me with a source for all named pilots above except Turr and EAce.

For this I am not going to be considering the ships they fly. I'm just going to consider the pilots' abilities and their pilot skill. For my favorites I would pick Jax (Empire), Wedge (Rebels), and Bossk (Scum).

Scum Boba.

Love that dude.

But I am developing a heft man-love for Dengar.

Back when the game came out it was DARK CURSE. 

I've got a good feeling I'll be favoring McDibs once Veterans hits. 

Who in the hell is McDibs?

"Deathfire" McDibs, because Talonbane Cobra needed a rival for most ridiculous name in the galaxy.

I love corran horn. Just so much fun. But i cant seem to find any other rebels i like to run with him.

Manaroo. She rules. And her pilot skill is low enough she doesnt get blocked a lot so she can get her token(s) (recon spec, k4 security droid, ig88 crew when it arrives)

I admit that I like non-popular pilots.  I've always liked Col. Vessery, but he's about to become extremely popular.

I really like Dengar, but haven't had much of a chance to fly him.  

Backstabber is amazing and he's always had a special place.  

I always try to find a place for Serissu to work in a list.  

Non-popular Vessary, Dengar and Backstabber? (I will let you have Serissu)

But I agree they are all great fun! 

Right now Ryad for me. She has an awesome ability and plays like nothing else in the game (EU, PTL, X7).

Also, 4-Lom, Carnor, Wes and Palob. Such sadist bastards.

Edited by Calibri Garamond

I still have a soft spot for Dutch - nice ability that's got enough utility to stand the test of time, but more importantly, he's in a Y-Wing

Deathrain and Rhymer come close for the Imps but I don't win too many games with them.

So just like Dutch then :-)

Going to go out on a limb and say Juno Eclipse. She has one of the best abilities in the game, and is almost unbeatable in a 1v1 unless you have a turret. Not an easy ship to fly though. Which she usually gets to because my opponents are busy killing the other parts of my list.

Jan Ors is an honorable mention. Tried really hard to make her good, which she is, just overpriced.