Sign in to follow this  
Crackin Dirty

Biggs Corran and Wes win Utah

I think it's more corran than anything else. Thanks to r2 he can regen a dozen times a game.

And Biggs makes it so you can't hit him when he's down or so that he doesn't need to regen as early, either way... And Wes makes enemy shots less effective and/or both of Corran's shots better. Depending on droids the others could be regening or stressing or whatever you want. The X-Wing is very versatile in everything but maneuvers and has lots of great pilots.

I'm sure Corran was the center piece of the list, with Wes there to help him hit harder or protect Biggs by stripping tokens. Biggs being Biggs will never go out of style. The T-65 has so many amazing pilots, but they are held back a little by the ship.

I'm glad to hear that Rebels aren't totally out of it with this andan A-wing swarm winning. It gives my little Triple X list hope.

I'm sure Corran was the center piece of the list, with Wes there to help him hit harder or protect Biggs by stripping tokens. Biggs being Biggs will never go out of style. The T-65 has so many amazing pilots, but they are held back a little by the ship.

I'm glad to hear that Rebels aren't totally out of it with this andan A-wing swarm winning. It gives my little Triple X list hope.

The rebels will never be totally out.

The center piece was actually the combo of Wes and Biggs because Biggs can survive an entire volley of plasma torpedoes if Wes strips the tokens so they can't be fired. It is also extremely useful against aces for follow up shots.

I knew it!!!

That lets Corran take on UBoats really well, especially since the alpha strike kills NO ships. Biggs takes 4 max and lives and Wes stripped a token

Assuming all 3 uboats have a shot at biggs, even if Wes strips one of a focus, couldn't the other two still kill them if they both get 4/4 hits with at least one crit in there?

And it turned out to be extremely useful against a Blount tracer led, concussion missile Tala Swarm since he couldn't get the tracers off for an insane alpha.

I am assuming Blout couldn't fire due to Wes and likely got gunned down with Corran and Biggs?

Yeah, first shot on him was from Wes to clear the focus followed up by Corran and Biggs. The attacks were a bit soft and I needed to use the double tap for the kill shot. I didn't want to waste Wes the following turn to clear blounts focus again, so I had to go aggressive and remove his center piece. It helped me obviously the following turn to be able to use Wes and Biggs to pressure another tala before Biggs had to retire for the round.

That lets Corran take on UBoats really well, especially since the alpha strike kills NO ships. Biggs takes 4 max and lives and Wes stripped a token

Assuming all 3 uboats have a shot at biggs, even if Wes strips one of a focus, couldn't the other two still kill them if they both get 4/4 hits with at least one crit in there?

His droid utterly stops that. Biggs takes four stress and he takes 2/2