Sign in to follow this  
piznit

Phone app squad builder

I had to change phones and when I went looking to download an app to build squads I can only find one. It's called Aurora, and it doesn't like my phone for some reason. Surely there's another app out there. I'm on an iPhone 5, here in 'Murica if it makes a difference. Recommendations?

I use one on Android called xwing squad builder. Works very nicely too.

Completely agreed! It's the most handy app I've found, and I use it to track my own collection, as well as check upgrade card availability between expansions and card details.  

I had to change phones and when I went looking to download an app to build squads I can only find one. It's called Aurora, and it doesn't like my phone for some reason. Surely there's another app out there. I'm on an iPhone 5, here in 'Murica if it makes a difference. Recommendations?

why doesn't aurora work?

its worked on my 5s flawlessly

why doesn't aurora work?

Not entirely sure, it might my phone is the problem. I have enough memory, but whenever I tried to use it, I would start a ship, usually 1 or 2 upgrades added to it, the app would just shut down back to the home screen

why doesn't aurora work?

Not entirely sure, it might my phone is the problem. I have enough memory, but whenever I tried to use it, I would start a ship, usually 1 or 2 upgrades added to it, the app would just shut down back to the home screen

did you uninstall/.reinstall?

if that doesn't work... private message the author.  VanderLegion on here

An update for Aurora just came out today (I think...) which fixed some issues it had, namely it crashing occasionally, so it might've been fixed already. I usually use it to have squad details to hand, whenever I get a chance to play. Normally use the (yet another) squad builder on my laptop for the bulk of my "list crafting"

I use one on Android called xwing squad builder. Works very nicely too.

Completely agreed! It's the most handy app I've found, and I use it to track my own collection, as well as check upgrade card availability between expansions and card details.

I like it alot as well. I would caution, the last update was horrible. I lost all my saved squads and the updated version never really worked. I had to uninstall the old version and reinstall from scratch to get it to work properly. Still, no complaints now.

Thanks for the Aurora advice. I did try it Friday and that's when it was crashing. When I just reinstalled it, I noticed the update that was yesterday fixing various crashes. Seems to be running better now. Hope that was it :)

Glad the update fixed it :). Still have no idea what I broke that was causing the crashes. Fortunatley the next version i had to fix some other stuff also fixed the newly introduced ones. And it was the fastest app review ive ever had from apple. Just submitted it last night and woke up this morning, it was already approved