Sign in to follow this  
JimbonX

FFG bring N1-Starfighter to X-Wing.

FYTilpM.jpg

Made the 3 hards white, the turned the 3K into 3 talonrolls, so it's just "turning really hard" instead of doing a fancy flip like nothing you see it do on film. Also added red 2 hards, which Generic R2 can make green.

With generic R2 astromech, this becomes an AMAZING PTL dial. It's a good thing the highest PS is 6- Soont would give his right hand for this ship.

TIE Advanced x1: Max acceleration: 4150 G

TIE Bomber: Max acceleration: 2380 G

X-wing: Max acceleration: 3700 G

Y-wing: Max acceleration: 2700 G

B-wing: Max acceleration: 2390 G

ARC-170: Max acceleration: 2600 G

So - the N1 should be slightly faster than the X-wing, even if slower than the TIE Fighter.

Green Speed 3 Straight, White Speed 4 straight, no Speed 5 straight, and no Boost option, maybe?

Starfighter  -  Maximum acceleration

A-wing:                   5,100 G

TIE Interceptor       4,240 G

TIE Advanced x1:   4,150 G

TIE/LN starfighter   4,100 G

N1 Interceptor      3,750 G

X-wing:                   3,700 G

Z-95 Headhunter    2,780 G 

Y-wing:                   2,700 G

ARC-170:               2,600 G

B-wing:                   2,390 G

TIE Bomber:           2,380 G

M3-A Scyk fighter      ??

TIE/LN......................................................................................X-wing

TIE_Fighter_Move.png  X-Wing_Move.png

29960167954_aecb85c941_z.jpg

A-wing............................................................................................X-wing

A-Wing_Move.png   X-Wing_Move.png

http://www.swgemu.com/archive/scrapbookv51/data/20070204120240/

This list was interesting, but not sure it's reliable.

30517054871_eba6c98779_z.jpg

Probably doesn't deserve the Tallon Rolls and Segnor's Loop just for being tiny

but since it's supposed to be maneuverable I have trouble leaving them off.

Kylo Ren's shuttle has the coordinate action, so consider giving the

ETA-2 and N1 Interceptor the reinforce action, just for 3 agility minus size.

31715481046_3d4776ae81.jpg

Edited by gabe69velasquez

I'm surprised that you didn't post these here also.

On 1/10/2017 at 7:39 AM, Odanan said:

Revised N1 Starfighter for CCL S2: (now with dial!)

x_wing_miniatures_game___n1_starfighter_

EDIT: some upgrades:

x_wing_miniaturs___custom_upgrade_by_oda upgrade_custom_chromium_by_odanan-davt0p upgrade_custom_n_x_crusier_by_odanan-daw

EDIT: Added N-X Cruiser inspired by gabe69velasquez suggestions.

Edited Saturday at 06:11 PM by Odanan

On 12/20/2016 at 0:09 AM, gabe69velasquez said:

30517054871_eba6c98779_z.jpg

With a sucky dial like that and only 4 agility plus "you can't shoot me" title, you can't make it cost more than 10 points. Otherwise nobody will fly it. Way underpowered.

4 minutes ago, Zeoinx said:

I think the system AND tech is pushing it, without using an Alliance Enhancement Upgrade card or NX-1 Title Card

I agree those should be removed and put on Title and Modification upgrades.  It would bring the cost down.

13 hours ago, jmswood said:

Some people want it because they like the ship.

Who says it would be less nimble than an A-wing? It could have a totally different dial, or a nearly identical one. Barrel roll instead of boost would set the two ships apart drastically. Then add pilot abilities to the mix and suddenly stat line is the only thing the ships are likely to have in common.

Take another look at Astromechs. An R2 astromech on a ship with white 1-turns is suddenly in TAP territory for positioning options. R2-D2 could make the thing as resilient as Corran for half the points. R7-T1 on a ship with Barrel Roll and an EPT could be a sick little arc dodger. I could keep going, but I feel I made my point. 

I like your point. 

though if you really wanna have a ship with Astromechs, Crew, Tech AND system, put them all on the Royal Naboo Starship and package that with one N1 Starfighter. (Not interceptor) 

Also give the ship the Coordinate ability as well (It wasn't in the Strange Eons yet)

Royal-Embassy-Pilot.png

21 minutes ago, Zeoinx said:

though if you really wanna have a ship with Astromechs, Crew, Tech AND system, put them all on the Royal Naboo Starship and package that with one N1 Starfighter. (Not interceptor) 

Also give the ship the Coordinate ability as well (It wasn't in the Strange Eons yet)

Crew (8):
Pilot (1)
Co-pilot (1)
Communications officer (1)
Engineer (1)
Navigator (1)
Diplomatic aide (1)
Security officer (1)
Bosun (1)
Astromech droids (8)

That ship would be a one card huge ship, Energy instead of Attack.  2 astromechs, 3 crew, system, tech.  

Royal-Embassy-Pilot.png

Speed Forward 1-3 Green, 4 Red (aka Red Line the Engines)

3 Bank Green, 1 2 - white

Red Hard 3 turn

RED 0 move (emergency stop. causes stress to the engines and hyper drive generator)

No K or other fancy turn around move

Edited by Zeoinx

8 minutes ago, Zeoinx said:

Speed Forward 1-3 Green, 4 Red (aka Red Line the Engines)

3 Bank Green, 1 2 - white

Red Hard 3 turn

RED 0 move (emergency stop. causes stress to the engines and hyper drive generator)

No K or other fancy turn around move

same dial as the blockade runner, for the energy.

10 minutes ago, gabe69velasquez said:

That ship would be a one card huge ship, Energy instead of Attack.  2 astromechs, 3 crew, system, tech.  

...Recover and coordinate, with evade instead of reinforce.  

Maybe a team and two crew with two astromech instead, with system and tech.

If they made it as an epic ship it would be the smallest one available, and I would think it would need to have the stands as close as possible together or even make it so it only needs a single EPIC strut. and maybe just a slightly longer bottom plastic base. (OR NOT, its technically LARGER then the Gozanti-class cruiser according to Wookiepedia.... so what do I know)

I forgot this thing doesn't even have basic blasters, so yea, remove the 2 attack. and reset my idea to have it have (two astromechs would be a bit much, especially with some of the astromechs powers, and would take them away from using in the N1, or other ships.  I mainly only one the one, to represent the ONE that survived the escape from Naboo, aka R2, NOT that you would be forced to use R2, as its not the same ship. its the same type but in the modern age.

2x Crew

1x Team

1 Astromech

1 System

1 Tech

Slam

Coordinate

Recover

I want this thing to have a Command Ship Role...

Edited by Zeoinx

1 hour ago, Zeoinx said:

If they made it as an epic ship it would be the smallest one available, and I would think it would need to have the stands as close as possible together or even make it so it only needs a single EPIC strut. and maybe just a slightly longer bottom plastic base. (OR NOT, its technically LARGER then the Gozanti-class cruiser according to Wookiepedia.... so what do I know)

I forgot this thing doesn't even have basic blasters, so yea, remove the 2 attack. and reset my idea to have it have (two astromechs would be a bit much, especially with some of the astromechs powers, and would take them away from using in the N1, or other ships.  I mainly only one the one, to represent the ONE that survived the escape from Naboo, aka R2, NOT that you would be forced to use R2, as its not the same ship. its the same type but in the modern age.

2x Crew

1x Team

1 Astromech

1 System

1 Tech

Slam

Coordinate

Recover

I want this thing to have a Command Ship Role...

This is getting way to weird. Some elements of Standard and Epic can't be mixed properly without major changes. The dial for example, something that has both red/white/green maneuvers (affected by droids), but also produces energy? I think having two astromech slots makes it unique, like Kylo Ren's shuttle with two tech slots. I don't know all the interactions though, so it's maybe not possible. 

8 hours ago, gabe69velasquez said:

This is getting way to weird.

I'm looking forward to things getting even weirder. So far, this thread does not disappoint in that regard.

46 minutes ago, haslo said:

I'm looking forward to things getting even weirder. So far, this thread does not disappoint in that regard.

If you have nothing constructive or positive to contribute here then just GTFO. No one here needs your continued cowardly anonymous* sniping, or your desperately suicidal brain farts, or any other of your retarded infantile bullshyt. Your sore loser, low post, low reputation, sock-puppet account doesn't fool everybody.  I have little doubt your are jealous of the 15000+ views & 500+ replies to this thread compared to the newer redundant one.

"The mean-spirited people on here are just venting frustration with their lives, jealousy and inadequacy, so just ignore them. "Don't feed the trolls."

* an acronym for a Housing Authority or a Spanish word. 

On 6/4/2016 at 0:07 PM, JimbonX said:

Please FFG, bring Naboo Starfighter into X-Wing. Leia Organa/Skywalker can be one of the pilots!!!

... and I just realized, 15000+ views, congratulations.

2 minutes ago, gabe69velasquez said:

If you have nothing constructive or positive to contribute here then just GTFO. No one here needs your continued cowardly anonymous sniping, or your desperately suicidal brain farts, or any other of your retarded infantile bullshyt.

I don't think it's particularly anonymous, my nick is all over the internet. And hey, I love you, too :lol:

12 hours ago, Zeoinx said:

I think the system AND tech is pushing it, without using an Alliance Enhancement Upgrade card or NX-1 Title Card

N-X Cruiser modification that adds a tech slot and boost, but loses the astromech slot.

Alliance Overhaul title that adds system slot, plus a defensive ability, like changing one focus to evade.

Royal Guard Veteran EPT that adds a torpedo attack bonus, like a free target lock.

This is how I might do it having given it more thought. 

1 hour ago, gabe69velasquez said:

an acronym for a Housing Authority or a Spanish word.

It's actually a word in Polish, too. I had the nick before I knew that though, and my website was online before that housing thing had one. I don't have anything to put there right now though, which explains the lack of SEO. I'm on BGG though, and on Twitter, and on Ello.

On the topic of the N-1, I'd rather not have it in the game because I'm absolutely not fond of the prequels nor their ships. And on the topic of my replies to this thread, let's just say that fan creations in many games have a tendency of being too powerful for their own good.

On 1/26/2017 at 1:03 PM, Odanan said:
On 1/26/2017 at 10:52 AM, gabe69velasquez said:
On 1/10/2017 at 7:39 AM, Odanan said:

Posted January 10 (edited) · Report post

Revised N1 Starfighter for CCL S2: (now with dial!)

x_wing_miniatures_game___n1_starfighter_

EDIT: some upgrades:

x_wing_miniaturs___custom_upgrade_by_oda upgrade_custom_chromium_by_odanan-davt0p 

upgrade_custom_n_x_crusier_by_odanan-daw

EDIT: Added N-X Cruiser inspired by gabe69velasquez suggestions.

Edited Saturday at 06:11 PM by Odanan

Thanks!

I forgot this thread. ;)

Since you didn't get around to the torpedo, I decided to go ahead and do one. Something's not right about it though, I can't quite get the balance for the cost.

32478105811_622067550a.jpg

9 hours ago, gabe69velasquez said:

Since you didn't get around to the torpedo, I decided to go ahead and do one. Something's not right about it though, I can't quite get the balance for the cost.

32478105811_622067550a.jpg

What about this?

(yours is too cheap comparing with the (awful) Adv. Homing Missiles)

upgrade-adv homing torp.jpg