Sign in to follow this  
JimbonX

FFG bring N1-Starfighter to X-Wing.

I have a idea for a action, unique for N1, called "charge". The N1 can charge its attack to make it more powerfull. You use 1 action to add 2 dice to your roll. It's Primary is 2. With charge, it will be 4 instead. Sad part is not target lock or focus, unless Push the limit. It's title will be: At the end phase, if you did not attack with charge-action used, you may recover 1 shield. So yeah you recieve automaticlly 1 Shield at end phase. Next turn, 1 shield again with R2-D2.

Way too good. Way, way, way to good.

I personally like the N-1 and think their pretty unique in the Star Wars universe. I don't mind the occasional sleek no edges build and I don't mind the yellow paint. I would like to see the flak torpedo from Starfighter make an appearance if they add it.

FFG has stated that they want to keep the game in the galactic civil war era. The only reason the ARC-170 is in the game is they saw some use during this time.

"During the Galactic Civil War, ARC-170s could be found in both Imperial and Rebel fleets, where they were considered elite craft.[19] As with all craft commissioned by the new Empire, ARC-170s were henceforth given the standard 'Imperial gray' color scheme, doing away with the variety of colorful markings that military vessels bore to identify their squadron affiliations with during the Clone Wars. Incom would go on to produce the T-65 X-wing starfighter, the successor to the ARC-170." From the official Star Wars wiki

No. Not right now.

I think it will eventually come, but I think it has to wait until after Rogue and maybe after Ep8.

I do think the prequel ships will come, but I think the only way to do it would be if they launched two new factions.

Personally I'd rather have the ETA2

I think first the sub factions Resistance and 1st Order will have to be fleshed out to be their own faction with at least 4 more ships so no sooner than Wave 12 then the Primary factions could be split and X-wing will have 5 factions to chose from. Then the Clone War factions could be added in using an alliance system until they get enough ships to end the alliance. 

X_wing_alliance_Wheel.png

But yes I think Episodes 8 and 9 will be finished first along with the TFA subfactions before we get Clone War factions.

Please.

Please give Prequel haters even more reasons to cry.

I'd LOVE Leia to be in the N1. Juuuuuuuuust to REALLY grate on hate.

This is no reason to want anything in the game... and also the ships are not why many people hate the prequels.

;)

Please.

This is no reason to want anything in the game... and also the ships are not why many people hate the prequels.

;)

Hell if I care. You know why? They don't either.

Please.

;)

Yeah but you are one of our young guard and a veteran here and the other younger Wingers need you to be a good example for them.

:)

I would prefer not to have the N-1 in X-wing. One of my main complaints with the prequels was the aesthetic choices to make the technology look more advanced than that in the original films. Thus, the N-1 looks too....sleek and simple for my tastes. It looks more like an airspeeder or other atmospheric craft than a Star Wars starfighter. And I can't see it bringing a lot to the game- the stats would probably be in-between a T-65 X-wing and an A-wing; having less firepower than the X-wing (only two laser cannons but twin torpedo launchers) but less speed than an A-wing, making it a strange hybrid ship that doesn't really fit in.

Just my thoughts though, I'm actually happy with any new ships that we get in this game.

I would prefer not to have the N-1 in X-wing. One of my main complaints with the prequels was the aesthetic choices to make the technology look more advanced than that in the original films. Thus, the N-1 looks too....sleek and simple for my tastes. It looks more like an airspeeder or other atmospheric craft than a Star Wars starfighter. And I can't see it bringing a lot to the game- the stats would probably be in-between a T-65 X-wing and an A-wing; having less firepower than the X-wing (only two laser cannons but twin torpedo launchers) but less speed than an A-wing, making it a strange hybrid ship that doesn't really fit in.

Just my thoughts though, I'm actually happy with any new ships that we get in this game.

Thinking:

3 atk

2 def

2 hull

2 shield

Actions:

Focus

Target lock

Evade(or boost)

Barrel roll

Upgrade bar:

Astromech

Two torp slots

EPT (higher pilots)

Idea is that it is a cheap torpedo carrier, with the most expensive pilot being at 22-26 points,(26 would be the Ps 9 if it was to have one, and no it wouldn't be Anaikin, he would be a 7) and the cheapest in the 15-17 range. While it does have rapid fire cannons, it does suffer from not being military grade (they were essentially privately built for naboo by one of their own on planet companies, which is why the 2 shield/hull.) (also a close mirror for the Z-95). 

Please.

;)

Yeah but you are one of our young guard and a veteran here and the other younger Wingers need you to be a good example for them.

I'm like 23. That's young but, not exactly young-guard. I pre-date the prequels, y'know.

I think the N-1 is supposed to look like a 50s sports car: Sleek curves, bright color, and lots of chrome. 

Comparing a 50s sports car to a Humvee, the car looks a lot smoother, but it's actually older and a lot less useful to a military. 

Edited by WingedSpider

Please.

;)

I'm like 23. That's young but, not exactly young-guard. I pre-date the prequels, y'know.

Well you are young compared to many of us...