Sign in to follow this  
JimbonX

FFG bring N1-Starfighter to X-Wing.

They'd really have to sell me on the Alliance Upgrade for the N1 to be feasible. How would it be different to a Headhunter?

Not that I'm against more content. The more the merrier!

Huh, that's actually a good question. I see its stat line being...

2/3/3/3,

Torpedo, astromech, EPT... Maybe tech?

Evade, target lock, boost and barrel roll.

Because spinning is a good trick.

So this thing would need a really good dial and reasonably high PS pilots.

They'd really have to sell me on the Alliance Upgrade for the N1 to be feasible. How would it be different to a Headhunter?

It would have torpedoes instead of missiles, a astromech slot, possibly a barrel roll, and possibly 3 agility.

2/3/3/3,

A Defender with one less dice and a wicked dial?  You would see us all burn in flames sir! Mwuahahaha!

It's long over due. Leia should have had a pilot card by now. I think the N1 should be handled similarly to the ARC. There is not a fleet of them, just four named pilots.

The N1 is fast. I'm thinking 2/4/2/2. That's right, 4 evade dice! Then a unique title allowing two attacks on the same target per round.

Please FFG, bring Naboo Starfighter into X-Wing. Leia Organa/Skywalker can be one of the pilots!!!

I much prefer the ARC-170

But I've nothing against the N1.

Not sure what it would contribute to the game. Maybe it'll be a comparable to a Z-95 with Astromech slot. But it'll only be worth considering, from my point of view, if it has a generic pilot. Otherwise what's the point of a (potentially) low points ship with Astromech and Torps.

It's long over due. Leia should have had a pilot card by now. I think the N1 should be handled similarly to the ARC. There is not a fleet of them, just four named pilots.

The N1 is fast. I'm thinking 2/4/2/2. That's right, 4 evade dice! Then a unique title allowing two attacks on the same target per round.

Faster than an A-Wing? SIN.

2/3/3/3,

Torpedo, astromech, EPT... Maybe tech?.

Wait, you want to give it 6hp. Weren't these things more fragile to droid fire than qui gon was to Mauls light staff?!

Nah man I wanna make it worthwhile.

2/3/3/3,

A Defender with one less dice and a wicked dial?  You would see us all burn in flames sir! Mwuahahaha!

YES! It'd be pretty great.

In a straight line, the A wing should win. The 5 green is A-Wing only territory. I see the N1 and the TAP being similar. Give the N1 all green 1s (and include the straight) and 2s. White straight 3 and 4 (or red 4). No boost, only a barrel roll. This keeps the N1 out of the A-wing's territory. Edited by Stone37

In a straight line, the A wing should win. The 5 green is A-Wing only territory. I see the N1 and the TAP being similar. Give the N1 all green 1s (and include the straight) and 2s. Green straight 3 and 4. No boost, only a barrel roll. This keeps the N1 out of the A-wing's territory.

Ohh, I quite like that..!

It should be pretty agile and with those new maneuvers. 

I have a idea for a action, unique for N1, called "charge". The N1 can charge its attack to make it more powerfull. You use 1 action to add 2 dice to your roll. It's Primary is 2. With charge, it will be 4 instead. Sad part is not target lock or focus, unless Push the limit. It's title will be: At the end phase, if you did not attack with charge-action used, you may recover 1 shield. So yeah you recieve automaticlly 1 Shield at end phase. Next turn, 1 shield again with R2-D2.